Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS3 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter soldier12345       1      
Status
Not open for further replies.

soldier12345

Contributor
Multiman loads my games to xmb but when i run codw4 i get (80010006), it got scarier when i loaded GTAV cause its a disk. I rushed in and changed the EBOOT.BIN, now I’m stuck and can’t run any games. The original eboots r back but the blackscreen is still there. now all my games is freezing on black screen.

another q; is .rap files only for dlc-license or is it verification for game itself?

-soldier12345e

Here's what the wiki says about error code 80010006 until someone else who can lend a hand directly replies:
Code:
DRFP_ENOENT / DFMP_ENOENT 0x80010006 File could not be found, or filename is invalid

ENOENT 0x80010006 The file does not exist Note : This error can happen when you try to install a pkg that have an invalid name.
It also notes: when related to PARAM.SFO (with unsupported or corrupted Data ICON), can be resolved (not every time) by pressing :sps3trianglebutton: one time and launch the game from start or back from the ICON. When related to eboot.bin, combined with error 80010006 / 80010009 / 80010017, check the path for this type of eboot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back