Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We'd love to sell it and focus efforts here instead, but that didn't seem feasible so we merged the user databases and will probably redirect it months down the road here as traffic dies down there more.

If anything changes I'll definitely let you know, as it stands now there really is little motivation to keep things going there also. I myself only have time for one site, and the other Admin there got a demanding but rewarding job last year and has no time for it either.

As for someone else just taking over running things there, it would only prolong the inevitable really and consume time overseeing a second site (and the expenses therein) even if another user ran the daily activities there.

If you have a more specific gameplan for it by all means let us know, as the other Admin basically bailed and left things up to me so I'm open to any other ideas that can be done with it.

• Imported / merged accounts may have inaccurate post counts and ranks here as the posts / threads made using them on the old site were not imported. We'll work on updating the post counters here as time permits.
We've updated the Trophy Points and are rebuilding the caches so the imported user accounts and ranks should now jive with the current post / thread database.

There is still more work to do, but should anyone find specific issues reply to this thread and I'll tend to them in the mix as we proceed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back