Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 News       Thread starter Sir       Start date Jun 21, 2016 at 7:51 AM       26      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Following PS4 3.50 OFW, today Sony put live to the masses PlayStation 4 3.55 System Software update featuring a stability fix in the form of PS4 patches for BDLive as reported by B7U3 C50SS.

Download: PS4 Firmware 3.50 Update (US) / PS4 Firmware 3.50 Update (EU) / PS4 Firmware 3.50 Update (UK) / PS4 Firmware 3.50 Update (AU/NZ) / PS4 Firmware 3.50 Update (JP) / kernelDump_355.zip (16.59 MB)

Main features in PS4 system software update 3.55
  • This system software update improves system performance.
Good old days when PS3 3.55 was hacked ;)
PS4 Firmware 3.55.jpg

Comments

There is some kind of patch on the kernel from leaking data. I already suspected it was gonna be patched after cturt sent the info

i think its safe to stay at 3.50...even know it wouldve been better staying on 1.75 or whatever the lowest was/is...darn kids!!

hey guys long time lurker so i have a ps4 on 3.50 i am no expecting anything just now ive spent lots of money on it and can show u pictures of all the games etc i have bought i have just recently bought and built my gaming pc which out preforms my ps4 so i have no need to use ps4 now so what i was wondering is will ps4 exploitation be possible at some point on 3.50 or should i update and buy a 1.76

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back