Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 News       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Jul 3, 2019 at 2:35 AM       4      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Independence Day is almost upon us, and PlayStation Now is celebrating the 4th of July with their latest video game additions including Rocket League, Borderlands, MXGP3: The Official Motocross Videogame and Rapala Fishing: Pro Series to continue the outdoorsy summer fun! 🎇 🚀 🎣 🧨

Below is a summary of this month's PlayStation Now new game additions courtesy of PS Now Senior Marketing Manager Brian Dunn:

Here is the full list of the twelve new games joining PS Now this month to download to PS4 or stream to PS4 and PC:
  • Borderlands: The Handsome Collection (PS4)
  • Dark Arcana: The Carnival (PS4)
  • MXGP3 – The Official Motocross Videogame (PS4)
  • NBA 2K Playgrounds 2 (PS4)
  • Nightmares from the Deep 2: The Siren’s Call (PS4)
  • Rad Rodgers (PS4)
  • Rapala Fishing: Pro Series (PS4)
  • Real Farm (PS4)
  • Red Faction 2 (PS2)
  • Rocket League (PS4)
  • Tachyon Project (PS4)
  • Wuppo (PS4)
Those who haven't experienced PlayStation Now yet can give it a try with the seven-day free trial for PS4 and PC. (Terms apply. New Subscribers only. Credit card required.)
PlayStation Now Celebrates 4th of July with New Game Additions.jpg

Comments

I really hope no one subscribes to this service. If you want something like this, go Xbox Game pass. Not only do you get Microsoft exclusive games the day they come out but you also get bigger games that are less than a year old like the new Metro and Just Cause 4. With this playstation version you seem to get 3 year old indy games and ps2 games.

psplus is a jokes all those game i already own it inside my 8tb 5.05 hen, come on sony give us something new don't give away something that are too old

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back