Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 News       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Mar 21, 2017 at 5:28 PM       2      
Status
Not open for further replies.
As a follow-up to their last promotion, starting today through March 31st Sony is offering 3 bonus three months of PlayStation Plus to yearly subscribers alongside a Let It Die Booster Pack for every PS Plus member through April 18th, 2017. (-8

Below are more details on the Let It Die Booster Pack from James Hallahan, to quote:

Here's what the Direct Hell Booster Plus pack ($20 value) includes:
  • Death Metals (10) — These allow you to continue upon death and expand your storage.
  • 1-Day Express Pass (2) — Passes provide a small taste of what our 30-Day Express Pass offers.
  • Kill Coins (20K) — Kill Coins can be used to purchase weapons, armor, and Skill Decals.
  • SPLithium (20K) — A special resource used to craft equipment and strengthen various elements of your Waiting Room (home base).
  • Solo Shelter (2) — A tent-like item that can be used to take quick breaks from gameplay preventing enemy attack while replenishing HP.
  • Barbmeat Full Portion (3) — This full portion of meat replenishes 100% of your max HP.
PS Plus Promotions 3 Bonus Months and Let It Die Booster Pack.jpg

Comments

Im sorry but let it die was the worse game ever and does the 3 month still apply to me if i bought a year membership? or do i have to buy it again to get the 3 bonus months?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back