Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS3 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter zikobiko       2      
Status
Not open for further replies.

zikobiko

Contributor
Verified
hi i want to perform a DTU from CFW to OFW ps3 but there is some data that i don't want to transfer also i don't want to delete

i was thinking it must be a limitation for DTU that i can take advantage of i think it must be a directory that i can put my files and it won't get transferred

for example if i have 2 games in my CFW ps3 and i only want to transfer 1 to the OFW ps3 in the same time i don't want to delete it from my CFW ps3 where do i place my other game so it will be skipped in the DTU process?

i tried to clear things the best i can english is not my native language thanks for advance for any help

From what I've read around the forums there is currently no way to do a partial / selective DTU unfortunately.

Many users have asked because some games take several hours and they didn't want to have to wait that long just to see if one of them is working or not.

If anyone knows otherwise, let us know and thanks in advance! ;)

thankx for your reply

it must be a way because i read in sony website that there is some limitations in DTU we just need to know how to use this limitations

@PSXHAX i found it it works only one game is sent to the OFW PS3 now what i'm thinkin of is to make a homebrew that manages your games and you select what to send and what to leave on the CFW ps3 without sending or deleting it will take a long time considering my limited knowledge to ps3 homebrews coding if you know someone to help me in this project feel free to tell or contact

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back