Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 Jailbreaking       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Feb 6, 2016 at 4:40 PM       101      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Following rumors of a PS4 Jailbreak USB Whistle & CFW, today juampa21 of ConsoleCrunch.com reports news of an upcoming PS4 Cobra USB Game Emulator (DRM Device) with details below.

To quote: "Hello dear crunchers its juampa21 and today I bring you some exciting news about the PS4 scene!

So according to the Cobra Team they are planning to announce and release the COBRA USB PS4 game emulator which will make PS4 users be able to enable homebrew applications and may allow play non-copyrighted downloaded games on their PS4 system!

Here i provide you some images about the post!"

That said, if anyone has an account there and can mirror the pictures elsewhere we'll add them to this article as well. ;)

:alert: PSA: For those considering such a DRM device, keep in mind the notorious history of ringleaders Max Louarn (aka MAXiMiLiEN of Paradox) and Gary Wayne Bowser (aka GaryOPA) of the Cobra Team... over the years they've profited from countless scene developers work wrapping it in their own digital rights management packages including the original PSJailbreak, TrueBlue dongle, etc instead of keeping the scene FREE and OPEN SOURCE.

Spoiler

Thanks @sEKTOR for the news tip! :)

Updated from Wololo, to quote: ''So is this a mutating rumor here? The author of the originating “news” does not point to any source for his information, and has been a member of the forum where the rumor was initially posted, for less than 2 month.

I contacted people close to the Cobra team who have told me Team Cobra is not currently working on the PS4. The only ongoing known project of Team Cobra is the Cobra Blackfin for PS Vita, which has been significantly delayed for unknown reasons (we’re following up on that). In other words, this new rumor is most likely the h3ck34 fake mutating into something slightly different."

Download: BF_manual.rar / Blackfin-1.0.rar / ADI Blackfin GNU Toolchain / Blackfin SDK / EVAL-ADICUP360
I add from myself: it seems all is not as it should be. although it was clear that the cobra has been psvita (by sEKTOR).
PS4_Cobra_USB.jpg

Comments

No they are slow as hell and will release at later date that's how they work

Well, in case it's not fake let's have some fun & take some bids on what you guys think the price of the USB Whistle will be? I think I read a quote around $70 but I'll go higher with $85 just because they're a bunch of greedy you know whats! o_O

on account of these fakes from the tweeter it's true. but a usb dongle is all real and now is quite possible to do using the key of level 1 even.

already can tear through that. you know what i mean chaos. and its easy to find exactly where the traces of it originate from

on account of these fakes from the tweeter it's true. but a usb dongle is all real and now is quite possible to do using the key of level 1 even.
sorry friend for asking i dnt know much. how its possible to create a dongle? i mean , its as easy for you to create one?

the image

proxy_php.jpg

Thanks @Lan, it appears to just be a stock Cobra logo then versus something new eh?

I saw that image on their main page but figured the spoiler would have included something more interesting. :rolleyes:

Based on what GaryOPA said about "many great new amazing scene product announcements in the coming months" I'm not convinced that it's real or fake yet myself. o_O

Although I do believe despite his public anti-backups stance that Wololo will be among the first to display PS4 USB banner ads on his site if such a product does surface. :p

Time will tell, but one thing is for certain... if there is money to be made from a PS4 hacking device they will be sure to exploit the scene again to do it :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back