Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 News       Thread starter Starsman       6      
Status
Not open for further replies.

Starsman

Contributor
Hi,
The new PS4 hack app from Consolehackspot 2017 release is out. I've tried it and it's super easy to install. It will download the needed packages and connects through a tunnel to the *** to play all torrent games from HD + online.

I didn't saw any threads about this workflow so I post it. It's also a new project.

PlayStation 4 sceners are much smarter than you anticipate as nobody is going to pay anything (let alone €36.00) for something that is as blatantly BS as this. :ROFLMAO:

I've removed your other posts and craplisted the site URL but will leave this as a PSA so anyone else wondering about it will avoid these shenanigans like a plague.

Please don't promote it here any more or we'll have no choice but to issue an infraction for the spam.

Here's to hoping you'll become a more productive member of the forums... time will tell. <3

connects through a tunnel to the ***

All these years people search for entry points, kernel exploits, overflows, tamper with hardware, reverse engineer the software, think of custom firmware... and you needed all along was a f*cking tunnel.

Construction workers unite!

Well it works 100% and it's a simple user friendly App
This isn't a plausible attempt of how PS4 exploiting / hacking / jailbreaking works even in theory, there are so many inaccuracies and inconsistencies we could spend weeks tearing it apart from the nonsense screenshots to the generic copy/paste 'reviews' posted on that site. :LOL:

With that said we'll close this thread now, but the only person you're fooling... is yourself. :notworthy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back