Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter hejran7       386      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Greetings! @PSXHAX thank you for your constant marvelous work over the years.

I have a small request, a full save for Street Fighter 5 Arcade Edition CUSA01200 to get the characters unlocked? If there is a link to the "save repository" pls guide me to it, it's 3 am and i'm missing it.
Thank you ~~
Have a nice weekend
H

Thanks! Due to inactivity, awhile back the Save Repo was merged with this discussion topic as noted.

Most of the save files already posted in this thread I have archived, but any new requests would have to be filled by others in the community basically.

So where exactly do I go to find all the PS4 save files? I see there are 20 pages of requests here in this thread, but somehow I missed where I download the actual saves... Any help would be appreciated. Thanks! (I also have a few saves I could upload as well)

The only ones added are the few at the beginning of the thread, then it went inactive so it was merged with the discussion / request topic.

Anyone can share theirs in this thread, but it isn't something that is being maintained by someone at this point is all.

Does anyone have a completed save file for campaign mode on Call of Duty Modern Warfare? I'm getting an error when trying to start a certain chapter and I want to try skipping the chapter if possible to continue playing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back