Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter hejran7       386      
Status
Not open for further replies.
When i used save mounter for Cod ww2 everything worked well but i didnt get a .DAT file i got a .SVG file really strange, anyway i replaced it with my completed .SVG and it didnt work why is am i finding a .SVG where the .DAT should be.. I do everything right and also im aware i shouldn't copy the SCE_SYS folder thats above the SAVEDATA.SVG

really strange why it didnt work.

@skigeorge try to update your game (MGSV the phantom pain were taken from update 1.16) seems some games don't work with lower version update, sorry didn't have time to write game details

@ProPurser
i think i still have COD WW2 ill give that game a go

@lordjohn08
here is the HZD save file, use it with HZD complete edition, Level 50 last mission every thing unlocked go and play DLC frozen wilds,., simple copy paste the file checkpoint.dat in savedata0 folder appear after proper mount.

i did it perfectly and now playing

HZD Complete Edition

here is the HZD save file, use it with HZD complete edition, Level 50 last mission every thing unlocked go and play DLC frozen wilds,., simple copy paste the file checkpoint.dat in savedata0 folder appear after proper mount.

i did it perfectly and now playing

Spoiler

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back