Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter hejran7       386      
Status
Not open for further replies.
@hejran7 - thanks for thread.... I'm going to start collecting saves :) I find this kind of thing awesome (and I know there is a lot of gamers that hate game saves, trainers or cheat .pkgs) BUTTTTT these types are perfect for that old game that you never had time to finish or was too hard at the time etc etc.....it is great to be able to finish them off!

The other scenario is starting a new game but having everything unlocked to start a new game (a lot of games you have to beat the game X amount of times to unlock certain things etc etc) but when you have a realllly busy work week etc and only get a little bit of time to play a game, being able to start a new campaign with everything unlocked or whatever is great especially if you know you PROBABLY won't have time to ever play it again (which is my case)

CHEERS and THANKS to everyone posting saves, I for one appreciate it and enjoy it! :)

@stripnwild
thank u mate i am glad that u like it, few things i hate about games 1- starting lower difficulty to unlock harder difficulty what if u r good at it, 2- here when it getting really boring framing spending hours and hours looking for gems, stone, resources, u do repetitive gameplay and when u start new u loss everything, but i like the idea about starting a new game and having everything unlocked, love to see some of ur save here very soon

@Sc0rpion Yes I have followed the guide but save mounter can't find diablo 3's save, works for every other game on my ps4 just not diablo 3 :unsure: I enter my ps4 ip, hit connect, then hit refresh, select eboot.bin, then setup and then find dirs and nothing at all pops up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back