Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter ZeroFox       Start date Mar 16, 2018 at 11:24 PM       174      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone, I have created a tool for this "modding" community, expanding on what's been done in this space.

I took out the horizon trainer file because it was actually nothing, just for demo purposes.

To start, not many people will recognize who I am because I am using a different alias. However, back in the Xbox 360 scene, I was the one who fixed up XPowerPlay by the2000 and the first person to release trainers for the 360.

Since then a lot of people approached me and I helped where I could, some of those people I encountered are even here now I believe (@DeathRGH, @vampirexx ?). That scene then took off and other people started making trainers.

That brings me to now, I've been watching the PS4 scene and what's been happening as far as memory and "trainer" tools go, and I'm happy to see some progress has been made. So I've decided to make my own contribution and help out the community as I did with the 360.

Now I've been working on this tool for awhile now in my spare time (even before PS4Cheater), but my spare time has been sparse which is why it has taken me so long to get this tool out there. Although it may seem similar to other tools out there there is added value to this specific tool.

Let me introduce you to the PS4 Trainer Utility: Community Edition (TUCE). Works on both 4.05 and 4.55.

Main Features Include:
  • Extensive searching capabilities: search for many different kinds of values (integers, floats, strings, etc.), while using different equality comparisons (bigger than, smaller than, value between, changed, unchanged, opposites such as NOT bigger than, etc).
  • Built-in dynamic trainer editor and loader: Simple and intuitive, create trainers with ease AND run them all within the same tool. Using trainers is super easy that even non-experienced people can use (they're all buttons!, just click and go!)
  • Other memory tools at your disposal: Poke memory, view memory, dump memory. Save address tables, add newly found addresses during to scan to a trainer with ease.
F.A.Q:

Q: Why is this slower scanning memory than PS4Cheater?

A:
While I can't speak for how PS4Cheater works, I noticed that when I did the EXACT same scan side-by-side using TUCE and PS4Cheater, I got significantly more results with TUCE than PS4Cheater. With TUCE I got over 16k results while PS4 Cheater only gave me 4k on the same scan. I'm not sure why this is but I can attest that my method will give you EVERY single result based on your search.

Q: I'm running a trainer but x,y,z value is not changing, why?!

A:
A lot of values are dynamically allocated and as such the address the value is stored in changes on every console reboot. In order to trace the value back to where it gets assigned we need a debugger, which is currently not available.

Special thanks to @g991 (aka Golden) for creating jkpatch, which this tool utilizes.

Screenshots:

PS4 Trainer Utility Community Edition (TUCE) v0.9 by ZeroFox.png

PS4 Trainer Utility Community Edition (TUCE) v0.9 by ZeroFox 2.png

PS4 Trainer Utility Community Edition (TUCE) v0.9 by ZeroFox 3.png

Download:
This is an ALPHA release due so many variables that I could simply not test every single scenario. If you do come across any bugs or issues, or even any feature requests, please let me know and I will do my best to provide support.

Thanks,
-ZF

:arrow: Game Trainers:

Comments

Update 0.9.3 (March 19, 2018):
  • ADDED: Unknown Initial Value search. WARNING* do not use with large ranges for now.
  • ADDED: A new setting to allow user to split large memory ranges by a set amount in the checklist (this is enabled by default and will split memory ranges into 100mb chunks where applicable)(screenshot). Split ranges will now have a suffix of "[Part X]" (screenshot).
  • ADDED: The process ID is now displayed next to the process when a process is selected.
  • FIXED: Trainers with more than 4 cheats will now display properly.
  • FIXED: Memory map range became editable after being disabled and reenabled.
  • FIXED: Allow copy-paste into some of the pre-formatted textboxes, such as the custom range textboxes.
Download:

PS4 Trainer Utility v0.9.3.rar

Thanks @PSXHAX

@autisticpig currently it looks over the range but only stops if it's a previously stored address, and then does it calculations. If it's not a previous address, it will just keep going. I've tried looping through just the addresses but reading small chunks at a time is slower, I/O operations are taxing. There is certainly other ways of going about it, I am open if anyone has any suggestions.

@Pretinaverse changed/unchanged and other options appear after your first scan (when it is applicable - similar to how cheat engine does it). These additional options should not appear for your first scan because you have nothing to compare it to (how could you do a "changed value" scan on first scan?). These options have been here since the initial version.

p0O03jY.png

Also you mentioned something about refreshing, what does that do? Just refreshes the existing values in the list? In that case just run the same scan again.

Lastly for the post you made on HZD health, when dealing with float values, finding exact float values would be extremely difficult as they can change by an ever so small franction. Instead use the "Value Between" option. ;)

Hello all.
Just wondering if I can use this in order to make 1 power cell in horizon zero dawn in to 5 power cell, and if so how would I go about it???

Thank you

Update 0.9.4 (March 21, 2018):
  • IMPROVED: Faster "Next Scan" speed and slightly faster first scan.
  • FIXED: Splitting large memory ranges, will now split ranges properly.
  • FIXED: Progress bar sometimes showing 100% for a split second when searching alot of ranges.
  • FIXED: Rare bug with error log crashing the tool.
Download:

PS4 Trainer Utility v0.9.4.rar

@imedox couldn't get your trainer to work on FFXV. Kept getting error messages. One would say there is a problem with the lbrpc and another saying value could not be null. I was using hex values in the box provided for things like HP and HP freeze and that is when I would get the write error on lbrpc. Trainers #3-5 gave the null error. I can provide some screenshots when I am home later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back