Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter ZeroFox       Start date Mar 16, 2018 at 11:24 PM       174      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone, I have created a tool for this "modding" community, expanding on what's been done in this space.

I took out the horizon trainer file because it was actually nothing, just for demo purposes.

To start, not many people will recognize who I am because I am using a different alias. However, back in the Xbox 360 scene, I was the one who fixed up XPowerPlay by the2000 and the first person to release trainers for the 360.

Since then a lot of people approached me and I helped where I could, some of those people I encountered are even here now I believe (@DeathRGH, @vampirexx ?). That scene then took off and other people started making trainers.

That brings me to now, I've been watching the PS4 scene and what's been happening as far as memory and "trainer" tools go, and I'm happy to see some progress has been made. So I've decided to make my own contribution and help out the community as I did with the 360.

Now I've been working on this tool for awhile now in my spare time (even before PS4Cheater), but my spare time has been sparse which is why it has taken me so long to get this tool out there. Although it may seem similar to other tools out there there is added value to this specific tool.

Let me introduce you to the PS4 Trainer Utility: Community Edition (TUCE). Works on both 4.05 and 4.55.

Main Features Include:
  • Extensive searching capabilities: search for many different kinds of values (integers, floats, strings, etc.), while using different equality comparisons (bigger than, smaller than, value between, changed, unchanged, opposites such as NOT bigger than, etc).
  • Built-in dynamic trainer editor and loader: Simple and intuitive, create trainers with ease AND run them all within the same tool. Using trainers is super easy that even non-experienced people can use (they're all buttons!, just click and go!)
  • Other memory tools at your disposal: Poke memory, view memory, dump memory. Save address tables, add newly found addresses during to scan to a trainer with ease.
F.A.Q:

Q: Why is this slower scanning memory than PS4Cheater?

A:
While I can't speak for how PS4Cheater works, I noticed that when I did the EXACT same scan side-by-side using TUCE and PS4Cheater, I got significantly more results with TUCE than PS4Cheater. With TUCE I got over 16k results while PS4 Cheater only gave me 4k on the same scan. I'm not sure why this is but I can attest that my method will give you EVERY single result based on your search.

Q: I'm running a trainer but x,y,z value is not changing, why?!

A:
A lot of values are dynamically allocated and as such the address the value is stored in changes on every console reboot. In order to trace the value back to where it gets assigned we need a debugger, which is currently not available.

Special thanks to @g991 (aka Golden) for creating jkpatch, which this tool utilizes.

Screenshots:

PS4 Trainer Utility Community Edition (TUCE) v0.9 by ZeroFox.png

PS4 Trainer Utility Community Edition (TUCE) v0.9 by ZeroFox 2.png

PS4 Trainer Utility Community Edition (TUCE) v0.9 by ZeroFox 3.png

Download:
This is an ALPHA release due so many variables that I could simply not test every single scenario. If you do come across any bugs or issues, or even any feature requests, please let me know and I will do my best to provide support.

Thanks,
-ZF

:arrow: Game Trainers:

Comments

Great program! I cannot for the life of me get any of these applications to work. I simply want to change metal shards values in Horizon Zero Dawn. I always get a hit on initial value and everything disappears on the next search. What should I be using? 4 byte? 8 Byte? Floating?. How do u know which of the ranges to choose. There are several executable ranges.

@ZeroFox
I was playing Star Ocean 5 and decided to do a full scan of all the sections in eboot.bin with your tool looking for my money. (4 bytes, exact value and selected all ranges in eboot.bin)

The search was done using an ethernet cable. I didn't take the time, but i think it took something like 30 to 45 minutes... and when the search was 99% complete, it was interrupted by an librpc error and i didn't get any result. It was frustrating. I'm not saying that error was a problem of your tool, because it happened to me before with ps4cheater when i tried to make a full scan in others games, but i only lost 2-3 minutes that time. But waiting almost an hour just for that error... i just don't want to take that risk anymore.

I understand your ps4 trainer utility it's more accurate, and can find more results than ps4cheater, and that's why i'm keep it in reserve until i need it.

This is just my opinion though, and I am very grateful for all the time you spent developing this tool ;)

@shattacrew
Metal shard, skill points, items number, they are all in [3]-3-218000000-131072KB
You need to do a 4 byte search with specific value. Spend some shard and do a next scan with the new amount of shard you have, and repeat until you have only a few results. If you can't reduce the amount of results anymore, just change the value of all of them :p

Been using all the different cheaters on Diablo 3. had lots of luck with gems, money, bloodshards, riftstones. stuff like that. even fast lvl up and paragon points.
cant find those dang weapon values
any suggestion on how ? could it be easier with this new app ??
thank to all the makers of these wonderful apps
god bless

Update 0.9.1:
  • EXPERIMENTAL: Significantly increased memory scan time (much, MUCH faster now) WITHOUT jeopardizing any search integrity! Now you have speed + accuracy (much more results than PS4Cheater) ;). The reason I mention this is experimental is because I am hooked up to my console via LAN and have a fast internet connection. Those on WiFi and slow internet connections may have some issues but if my theory is correct, you'd have the same issue with PS4Cheater, you just wouldn't notice unless you compared with someone with a fast connection.
  • Now uses the latest jkpatch for 4.55
Download:

PS4 Trainer Utility v0.9.1.rar

How to use on 4.55 using ps4-exploit-host:

From the ps4-exploit-menu select your firmware version then for the payload select "Original" that executes the kexploit and opens the port 9020 for a custom payload to be sent!
Thanks to @fattony88 for the tip!

It's too late now (1.30 am) and i need to wake up 7.30 am because i have to go to another city, so i won't have time to check this until tomorrow in the afternoon. Anyway, thank for the fast update. Tomorrow i'll be posting my experience with this. But now, i need to sleep ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back