Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Sep 12, 2018 at 1:44 AM       277      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since his PS4Updates.py python script, PlayStation 4 developer Zer0xFF returns with PS4_db_rebuilder which will restore your FPKGs (Fake Packages) after rebuilding the PS4 database. (y)

Download: PS4_db_rebuilder (Latest Release) / GIT / release_0.1.EXTERNAL.zip (v0.1 rebuilder for external only) via thxalot60 / Restore_DB_PS4_2020.rar (30 KB - For 6.72) / PS4_db_rebuilder_6.72-0.2.zip (Python Script with added support for 6.72 FW) / GIT Fork by lKinderBueno / PS4_db_rebuilder_6.72_7.02_7.55.zip (23.6 KB - compatible with PS4 6.72, 7.02 and 7.55) / GIT Fork by hippie68 / Tutorial by VitoPS4 / PS4_db_Rebuilder_EXT-0.1.zip via @aizenar78
Here's further details from the README.md file, to quote: PS4_db_rebuilder

PS4 built in database rebuilder has the tendency to remove FPKG from the database, this will repopulate the database with them

Requirement
How-to-use
  1. recursively clone this repo or download a Release
  2. start FTP server on the PS4
  3. run the python script though terminal/cmdline python3 fix_db.py PS4_IP (command for external via sp0k: py fix_db.py PS4_IP)
  4. wait for the script to finish, then logout of the PS4 user without closing the browser
  5. log back in and all your games should be there again
:arrow: Update: From the README.md forked by lKinderBueno: PS4_db_rebuilder - Updated to 6.72

PS4 built in database rebuilder has the tendency to remove FPKG from the database, this will repopulate the database with them

requirement
  • Python (preferably 3.0+)
how-to-use
  1. recursively clone this repo or download a Release
  2. start FTP server on the PS4
  3. run the python script though terminal/cmdline python3 fix_db.py PS4_IP
  4. wait for the script to finish, then logout of the PS4 user without closing the browser
  5. log back in and all your games should be there again
Changelog
  • Fixed error "table tbl_appbrowse_XXXXXXX has 53 columns but 47 values were supplied"
  • Support to FW 6.72
PS4_DB_Rebuilder to Restore FPKGs After PS4 Database Rebuilding.jpg

Comments

Is there a video on how to do this for 6.72 yet? And is there anything I can backup now that we have 6.72 jb? You know in case restore and downgrading become a thing.

Also it sounds like it’s a good idea too just not store fpkg on internal if we don’t have too?

Can I get some info about rebuilding database? I use 6.72 and 8TB extended storage and all 550 games are in that external 8TB HDD. I searched everything about restoring those games but stuck in this situation.
Code:
"'CUSA01750'", "'CUSA00057'", "'CUSA03009'", "'CUSA03030'", "'CUSA05630'", "'CUSA01670'", "'CUSA02311'", "'CUSA07111'", "'CUSA01961'", "'CUSA00315'", "'CUSA00909'", "'CUSA00335'", "'CUSA03050'", "'CUSA01262'", "'CUSA04107'", "'CUSA02952'"]
Processing table: tbl_appbrowse_0394837706
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "fix_db.py", line 75, in <module>
    cursor.execute("SELECT T.titleid FROM (%s) T WHERE T.titleid NOT IN (SELECT titleid FROM %s);" % (files_joined, tbl[0]))
sqlite3.OperationalError: too many terms in compound SELECT
To me, only way to get through is to extend limit of the SELECTION
(In google search, this was not possible) or to do by dividing processes into 2~3 parts (for example, firstly restore 300 games and secondly restore 250 games).

Thanks for the app. For me it always throws the same error

ps4.png

It processes 4 games that I installed recently but not the older ones that I couldn't delete and created this mess (corrupted app.db after editing with ql browser).

I downloaded every version posted here plus the ones on this comment section but nothing changes. I even edited the 83rd line as suggested on github.

I really don't know what else to do. Any ideas besides initializing?

Logging out wasn't enough. Restarting the system made the older games reappear and running the script again also fixed the problem with the newer ones.

Is there a way to get the code to exclude a game. I have one that got corrupted and even though i deleted the folder manually on the external it continues to check for that game and ends with a file does not exist error.

@Easymode - how did you delete the game intially? Did you go into library and then delete the game through options? or did you plug the external HD into the computer and delete the folder (or contents etc. etc.)??

I found any game that i had manually deleted - I hate to reinstall the deleted game to prevent the PS4_db_rebuilder from stopping and giving that error! (then after it did rebuild again etc... I deleted that game again but through library?

not sure if that helps or not? This PS4_db_rebuilder would be great if it was updated and made into a gui version. It is an EXTREMELY important and valuable app that you have to have! The instructions to use aren't very clear.... and was a battle trying to get it to work back in the day :eek:

after you do getting it working and it rebuilds etc... back the bugger up ;)

after running i get error ce-32930-7 and none of my games load. FYI i am using app2usb with external. I have tried ejecting the drive and reconnecting as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back