Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Sep 12, 2018 at 1:44 AM       277      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since his PS4Updates.py python script, PlayStation 4 developer Zer0xFF returns with PS4_db_rebuilder which will restore your FPKGs (Fake Packages) after rebuilding the PS4 database. (y)

Download: PS4_db_rebuilder (Latest Release) / GIT / release_0.1.EXTERNAL.zip (v0.1 rebuilder for external only) via thxalot60 / Restore_DB_PS4_2020.rar (30 KB - For 6.72) / PS4_db_rebuilder_6.72-0.2.zip (Python Script with added support for 6.72 FW) / GIT Fork by lKinderBueno / PS4_db_rebuilder_6.72_7.02_7.55.zip (23.6 KB - compatible with PS4 6.72, 7.02 and 7.55) / GIT Fork by hippie68 / Tutorial by VitoPS4 / PS4_db_Rebuilder_EXT-0.1.zip via @aizenar78
Here's further details from the README.md file, to quote: PS4_db_rebuilder

PS4 built in database rebuilder has the tendency to remove FPKG from the database, this will repopulate the database with them

Requirement
How-to-use
  1. recursively clone this repo or download a Release
  2. start FTP server on the PS4
  3. run the python script though terminal/cmdline python3 fix_db.py PS4_IP (command for external via sp0k: py fix_db.py PS4_IP)
  4. wait for the script to finish, then logout of the PS4 user without closing the browser
  5. log back in and all your games should be there again
:arrow: Update: From the README.md forked by lKinderBueno: PS4_db_rebuilder - Updated to 6.72

PS4 built in database rebuilder has the tendency to remove FPKG from the database, this will repopulate the database with them

requirement
  • Python (preferably 3.0+)
how-to-use
  1. recursively clone this repo or download a Release
  2. start FTP server on the PS4
  3. run the python script though terminal/cmdline python3 fix_db.py PS4_IP
  4. wait for the script to finish, then logout of the PS4 user without closing the browser
  5. log back in and all your games should be there again
Changelog
  • Fixed error "table tbl_appbrowse_XXXXXXX has 53 columns but 47 values were supplied"
  • Support to FW 6.72
PS4_DB_Rebuilder to Restore FPKGs After PS4 Database Rebuilding.jpg

Comments

Search on forum Python Script Database Rebuilder or something like that

Is PS4 Database Rebuilder Back Up & Restore possible on 7.02 firmware?

I have a few games on a usb drive & as we no it takes time to install the pkgs. Is it currently possible to back up the PS4 database to negate the requirement if it comes to a re initialise situation?

I get the following error:
Code:
[]
Processing table: tbl_appbrowse_0344368754
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "C:\Users\username\Downloads\release_0.1\fix_db.py", line 75, in <module>
    cursor.execute("SELECT T.titleid FROM (%s) T WHERE T.titleid NOT IN (SELECT titleid FROM %s);" % (files_joined, tbl[0]))
sqlite3.OperationalError: near "AS": syntax error[/I]
What can i do about it?

Most FPKG games are back for me on 6.72 . My ps1, ps2, retroarch and ps4 explorer games have not appeared. Any ideas?

Also some games are now not able to deleted anymore, option is gone.

unfortunately this does not work for me. get the same error on the first game. according to the instructions the first, second and ritte game deleted. has no sense.

yesterday the database was rebuilt and all my games are on an external hdd using app2usb.

can someone help or has another idea?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back