Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Sep 12, 2018 at 1:44 AM       277      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since his PS4Updates.py python script, PlayStation 4 developer Zer0xFF returns with PS4_db_rebuilder which will restore your FPKGs (Fake Packages) after rebuilding the PS4 database. (y)

Download: PS4_db_rebuilder (Latest Release) / GIT / release_0.1.EXTERNAL.zip (v0.1 rebuilder for external only) via thxalot60 / Restore_DB_PS4_2020.rar (30 KB - For 6.72) / PS4_db_rebuilder_6.72-0.2.zip (Python Script with added support for 6.72 FW) / GIT Fork by lKinderBueno / PS4_db_rebuilder_6.72_7.02_7.55.zip (23.6 KB - compatible with PS4 6.72, 7.02 and 7.55) / GIT Fork by hippie68 / Tutorial by VitoPS4 / PS4_db_Rebuilder_EXT-0.1.zip via @aizenar78
Here's further details from the README.md file, to quote: PS4_db_rebuilder

PS4 built in database rebuilder has the tendency to remove FPKG from the database, this will repopulate the database with them

Requirement
How-to-use
  1. recursively clone this repo or download a Release
  2. start FTP server on the PS4
  3. run the python script though terminal/cmdline python3 fix_db.py PS4_IP (command for external via sp0k: py fix_db.py PS4_IP)
  4. wait for the script to finish, then logout of the PS4 user without closing the browser
  5. log back in and all your games should be there again
:arrow: Update: From the README.md forked by lKinderBueno: PS4_db_rebuilder - Updated to 6.72

PS4 built in database rebuilder has the tendency to remove FPKG from the database, this will repopulate the database with them

requirement
  • Python (preferably 3.0+)
how-to-use
  1. recursively clone this repo or download a Release
  2. start FTP server on the PS4
  3. run the python script though terminal/cmdline python3 fix_db.py PS4_IP
  4. wait for the script to finish, then logout of the PS4 user without closing the browser
  5. log back in and all your games should be there again
Changelog
  • Fixed error "table tbl_appbrowse_XXXXXXX has 53 columns but 47 values were supplied"
  • Support to FW 6.72
PS4_DB_Rebuilder to Restore FPKGs After PS4 Database Rebuilding.jpg

Comments

It works very well, you have to be patient and not give up !

I'll do my little quick tutorial !

On the computer :

1 - You download this : PS4_db_rebuilder_6.72_7.02_7.55.rar (0.07 MB)
2 - You put it on your desk
3 - You make a right click with right shift
4 - You open a command window

On the PS4 :

5 - Go to the Leeful page in V10
6 - Launch the exploit and then the Hen
7 - Launch the FTP payload
8 - The IP address of the PS4 will be displayed in the top left of the TV you remember (there are 9 numbers, it's not complicated)

On the computer :

9 - You will type: py fix_db.py IP OF YOUR PS4 (The one you retained with difficulty)
10 - Several answers will be displayed and if everything works you have no error code

On the PS4 :

11 - While still on the Leeful page, hold the PS button and have the user log out and log back in
12 - Normally your games will be there, if by misfortune they are not there then try to restart the console otherwise try again !

I hope I have helped the most desperate, if you have any questions don't hesitate!

Hello
I have done a rebuild of database in secure mode, after i get error CE-34878-0. After it was Finish i was Shock, all my Games i have installed was lost nothing more.. Its there a Option in Jb to get them back? I am on FW 7.50

Hi,

I decided to modify and update the application, so now, it rebuilds the entire DB, including the games, the Hombrew and everything else. This is the link to the repository:

Download: PS4_db_Rebuilder_EXT-0.1.zip / PS4_db_Rebuilder_EXT GIT

From the README.md: PS4_db_Rebuilder_EXT

PS4 built-in database rebuilder has the tendency to remove fpkg from the database. This will repopulate the database with them!

This repository is a modification of the Zer0xFF repository but with the improvement that it now processes all games and homebrews (RetroArch, PS4-Xplorer, PS2 games, ...).

Requirement
  • Python (preferably 3.0+)
Instructions
  1. Recursively clone (git clone <url> --recursive) this repo or download a release
  2. Start FTP server on the PS4
  3. Run the python script through terminal/cmdline:

Version Command
    5.05 python3 fix_db.py [PS4_IP] --port [PS4_FTP_PORT] --fw 5.05
    6.72 - 7.02 python3 fix_db.py [PS4_IP] --port [PS4_FTP_PORT]
  4. Wait for the script to finish, then logout of the PS4 user without closing the browser
  5. Log back in and all your games should be there again
Changes
  1. Update fix_db.py so now it also processes homebrew applications and other installed packages (PS2 games, Retroarch, ...)
  2. Update fix_db.py so now you can use a custom FTP port
  3. Compatible with 7.02 (Could anyone try 7.55?)
Download a release and just follow the instructions and you can rebuild the DB of the PS4 completely.

Thanks.

Hey just wanted to let you guys know I tried PS4_db_Rebuilder_EXT on 7.55 and it worked well. All games and JB packages like Internal Package Installer etc showed up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back