Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Earlier this month PlayStation 4 scene developer charlyzard released a PS4OfflineAccountActivator and now he's made available via Twitter a PS4 Offline Account Activator GUI for those like me who prefer using a Graphical User Interface. :)

Download: PS4OfflineAccountActivator-master_v5.05.zip (5.05 Branch) / PS4OfflineAccountActivator-master.zip (includes PS4OfflineAccountActivator.exe - 30.5 KB) / ps4debug 1.5.bin / GIT / PS4Debug-LeefulPack.rar (62.53 KB - For 6.72) / PS4OfflineAccountActivator.exe (For 6.72) / GIT Fork by D-Pyro / PS4_Offline_Activator_v1.1_by_GiantPluto.zip (PS4 Offline Account Activator for 6.72) / GIT by GiantPluto / PS4OfflineAccountActivator-master.zip (7.02 Fork) by SiliPSX / PS4OfflineAccountActivator702.rar (21 KB - Compiled by PoKeChaR1) / PS4_Offline_Activator_v1.1_for_7.0x_retail.zip (44.2 KB) / PS4OfflineAccountActivator-master.zip for 9.00 (includes PS4OfflineAccountActivator.exe and libdebug.dll) by charlyzard

:arrow: PS4 Web Activator: PS4 Offline Account Activator Reimplementation by Sleirsgoevy

From the README.md: PS4OfflineAccountActivator

Activates PSN account on jailbroken PS4 allowing you to export save data to USB among other things. The offsets are for 5.05 fw version.

Requires ps4debug to compile.

Notes & Warnings

It's better to use this program on a new account. If you use it on an old account (with saves and trophies) you'll encounter these problems:
  1. You won't be able to use your old save files easily (the ones created before activation). They'll show as broken. Maybe you can recover them with Playstation-4-Save-Mounter.
  2. You'll have to delete your trophies (via FTP) because they will be signed with the unactivated account and all the games you try to launch will error out.
I repeat, I recommend to use a fresh console account for the activation, but do as you wish...

How to use
  1. Launch ps4debug on your PS4
  2. Launch this program on your computer
  3. Type in your PS4 IP address and click Connect
  4. Click Get Users
  5. Type the account id you want to activate on the proper text box. You can get your account id from the folder name of an exported save
PS4 Offline Account Activator GUI by Charlyzard (Barthen).png

6. Click Set Id & Activate​
7. Click Get Users again to check if it was changed properly​
8. If you used an old account with trophies then fix the problems in the Notes & Warnings section​

Credits

Made by barthen.

Thanks to jogolden for the great ps4debug and to all the PS4 scene for making this possible.
PS4 JAILBREAK PS4 Offline Account Activator GUI via seanp2500
PS4 Offline Account Activator GUI by Charlyzard (Barthen).jpg

Comments

I'm interested in the remote play function. Its something that Ive wanted to utilize on my PS Vita or PSP for along time to either mirror the PS4 game or utilise the handheld console as a controller.

Can someone please explain how to do this. I have PS4 firmware 9.00 offline activated thank you. All the systems are jailbroken, any help would be appreciated.

I recently activated my account offline thanks to your program. Very good job for the app. ;)

I still have a question though; is there any way how I can get rid of the error message(s) while I am checking my trophies? It always wants to connect to PSN, but since the PS servers are blocked (for known reasons), I have to click through the error messages until I get to the part where I can finally "view trophy information saved on PS4".

Do you guys have another solution for that? ;)

--> The connection to the server has been lost. There might have been a problem in connecting to the network, or PlayStation Network or the server of the service provider might be temporarily busy. (CE-32894-6)

--> Sign in to view trophy information on PlayStation Network.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back