Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 News       Thread starter denunes       23      
Status
Not open for further replies.
because the pkg is checked twice... what is your purpose really for doing this? and if you know what a sha1 hash is you should be able to figure out the info in front of you

you should also be aware of your motivations for doing this
if you have no clue what you are doing and only seek to get something for nothing you will end up with garbage.

SorenAlke i'm just trying to help the scene with my free time to try some 5cent...

i have no programming skills. but i like to do some research. my purpose of doing this is to continue to go online with my psn+ account (i have a one year) and do not update the ps4 fw.

plus is to share some links to others than only myself. the idea of the html5 is to see the files inside of ps4 hdd from the ps4 browser.

soo, what can i do and were can i do it to help the scene.

He don't do this for himself so you know he's also very blunt n honest so he means no disrespect it's just being obvious blunt.

The intentions are good n understand them but caution is always needed on what's released. What you find may be harmless but in the wrong hands can be quite harmful n you cant blame the hacker who used it in this manner as you made it readily available.

All this stuff is planned releases n is quite obvious who does them you can change your name not your style it's like a finger print always evolving but the structure is always the same

Yes sort of. i'm a electronic guy, repair things or inventing some solutions for problems. :)

the proxy soft do not list all 'sites' that are connected when the ps4 try to download a pkg. and from the ps4 download helper, it don't allow to redirect a link for the json files. i have use: PS3.ProxyServer, ps4proxy and the helper. but until now its a no go street.

Do you know what kinda java application the system is using? You can redirect I've done it but that you don't wanna do n the reason is simple y you can't redirect nor get location of the pkg but I will speak with my mate cuz you will need some background in programming n R.E to understand this stuff which is good to know regardless.

@denunes if your doing this because your willing to learn. do what you have to do. but dont screw around under false pretenses with me

whatever a dev's motivation is or someone up and coming. again i can smell bullsh!t a mile away and will not hesitate to continue screwing those who seek self validation with this and take advantage of other ppl's neediness to massage their ego.

the fame whoring with all the releases is a reflection of i want not i can do... if ppl want something done right. they should do it themselves

for sure. with my know how in programming = 0,i will find a way to crack down the ps4...

LOL i said what i said, and i mean it. my ps4 is in 3.50 and i dont want to update it. i will try as hard as possible to continue like that and go to my psn+ account to retrieve the free games subscription.

hope to find a way, and i will share it to the dev's. to analyse, polish and test. release to public is up to them not for me. and if you think that i am in favor of cfw, yes i am! i would like to see a movian/kodi working in ps4.

@Chaos Kid how can i pm you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back