Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 News       Thread starter Badger1975       5      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi

You might call me skeptical but I would say that's fake even if I have not visited it. People are either trying to get you to do surveys and make money out of gullible people or worse they could get yo to install ransomware or brick your console. You can never be to careful.

I know what ya mean. I am just anxious to get a CFW and I keep checking everyday to see if anything new has been posted.

I have a PS4 I got used but only problem is the Bluray drive I can't use to play PS4 games since the person I got it from got it from another person and that person changed the bluray drive without changing the chip board on the drive too so now it won't play any ps4 disc so I can't really do anything except play PSN game Demo's so I am just sitting waiting for the cfw to come out so I can do other things and get some use out of the system by playing retro games on it or something else.

I hope something can be done soon. :)

Yep, @Gatsusama is absolutely correct.. typically sites that have the "files" in rar's or zip's requiring a password that they claim you'll get once you complete surveys are red flags of them being fake.

@Badger1975 If you are trying to jailbreak your PS4 and post the OFW it's on I will link you to what is legitimately available for it... in most cases over 1.76 OFW it'll only be a userland exploit not a full jailbreak.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back