Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 News       Thread starter DoctorDDandy       4      
Status
Not open for further replies.

DoctorDDandy

Contributor
I am a PC gamer. I have literally never picket up a PS4 controller in my life. However, my roommate is a die-hard PS4 The Division fanatic! I'm known in my social group as a problem solver. When someone wants their phone jailbroken, or their favorite movie or album downloaded, or their computer/tablet fixed I'm the guy they ask for help. I already told my friend I have 0 knowledge of the PS4 but he insists that he keeps getting killed by hackers, and wants to cheat himself.

I really want to help him, but I have zero knowledge on the subject. I'm not asking for a step by step hold my hand guide here, but could you guys point me in the right direction? A sticky on this forum I missed, or a community dedicated on the subject I can go to for help? I'm sorry for being a filthy pleb but I don't know where else to ask...

I do not support cheating - it's super gay and countering it by cheating more is not right. Still, if he wants to cheat I have bad news for him - he will actually have to pay money for it. Trainers are not free nowadays. There are dedicated sites for this, but again - it's super, mega, ultra gay and will get him banned.

I respect your opinion, and I even told him multiple times he will likely be banned, I also told him that he is likely going to have to invest in extra hardware. He is adamant about it, I'm just the middleman. If he wants to cheat I said I'll help him...

So.. uhh... you mind pointing me in the direction of a place where this crap can be bought?

I have just googled the division trainer and a ton of sites appeared. I haven't actually bought any, but I know that it's become a business, because anti-cheating measures are better now and people have to actively work in order to circumvent it.

I don't know if I am allowed to link to any here, so I will play it safe and simply advise you google. Be careful, some of these look less serious than others. If anything is free, it's probably loaded with bitcoin miners etc. The good stuff costs money.

If you have any specific links feel free to share them, or he can try his luck with search engines as you mentioned too. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back