Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 News       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Aug 10, 2017 at 11:02 PM       1      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Upcoming PlayStation 4 title Shape of the World by Hollow Tree Games offers a blissful, first-person exploratory experience where players embark on a journey to discover secrets through evolving landscapes, flourishing plants and graceful creatures with a PS4 trailer video below. :barefoot:

To quote from Lead Everything Dude Stu Maxwell: I would say that Shape of the World is about being on a visually and musically stunning journey as an outsider in a surreal world that reacts to your presence.

You won’t only be lost because you’re not certain of your location… you will be lost because this world does not feel or behave as you expect it to. You won’t just be walking on this journey, you will drift, swim, and even fly with the whales if you’re lucky.

Each step you take leaves a mark on the world you’re exploring. Your choices alter the world in vibrant and unanticipated ways, leaving you wondering what will happen with each path you take and every hollow you stumble upon.

When I started work on this game, my professional and family life were becoming quite busy, so I wanted to make a place where anyone could have fun, relax and enjoy their time.

For that reason, nothing is urging you forward in Shape of The World, no score is involved, no bloodthirsty beast is hunting you, no clock ticking to make you rush... The world is designed to let you experience it the way you want.

Last but not least, Shape of the World features integrated audio that responds to the player’s travels. The ambient soundtrack of my good friend and experienced sound designer Brent Silk blends seamlessly with the burgeoning nature of the game, and I have no doubt that it will leave you feeling rejuvenated and ready for anything tomorrow might have in store for you.

Shape of the World PS4 Teaser Trailer, Launches in Early 2018.jpg

Comments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back