Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 News       Thread starter P3T3s       15      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello friends , since 4.50 beta was shared here by (Skye1337) i start to wish to test it , i connected to him to ask for test , honest he sent to me , but this account email and password was wrong or changed.

Skye1337 told me , someone changed email and he dont have anymore , i believe it 50/50 cause sure he have security to back his email, or if some one want to change email of ps will come alert on old email to confirm changed from there!

AFTER ONE DAY I SAW COMMENT FROM STAFF THANK FOR SKYE1337 FOR BETA AND HE SAID WHAT SKYE1337 WILL SHARE BETA FOR STAFF ONLY !

OK! SOMEONE CAN SEND ACCOUNT WITH BETA FOR US, BUT BEFORE HE SHARE MAKE ALL SECURITY FOR THIS ACCOUNT , SIMPLE IF SOMEONE TRY CHANGE EMAIL , WILL BE ASKED by phone or email to do that.

Thank for read and help , and im sorry for my little English. :)
Skye1337 shared it with many people, but there is always an idiot that will try to steal the account (i don't even know why anyone would do that..) and ruin it for the rest.

Yes it's a shame that SKYE1337 kind gesture was taken advantage of, especially when the person involved has the pleasure and power in knowing that they prevented others from sharing the Beta like ourselves who wouldn't dream of doing such a thing, so they have won effectively...

I suggest we take back the power and carry on as if it never happened, share the Beta again with honest and trustworthy people.

All it takes is for someone with humility like SKYE1337, to step forward and share another account using some of the suggestions made in this thread so as to prevent this from happening again.

As it is it will be free for everyone in a few weeks so this person hasn't gotten away with the crime of the century. However, I don't think it's necessary for this persons actions to effect so many others, and we should really treat this persons indiscretions with indifference and carry on as if it never happened... that's what I feel anyway

I would also love to try the Beta as I've said in a recent post. I'm a new Member here but regardless i think you people should try setting up an account with 2-Step Verification Enabled and see if that will prevent future Account Takeovers - What do you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back