Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 News       Thread starter Jeff       Start date Oct 27, 2016 at 3:34 PM       17      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Recently Sony announced that a PlayStation 4 Yakuza 6 Edition Limited Bundle is coming to Japan on December 8th, with details below translated from Gematsu.com, as follows:

The “PlayStation 4 Yakuza 6 Starter Limited Pack,” due out on December 8 for 35,980 yen, will include a 500 gigabyte Jet Black PlayStation 4, a copy of Yakuza 6, and a Yakuza 6 original PlayStation 4 theme.

The “PlayStation 4 Yakuza 6 Edition,” also due out on December 8, will be available in 500 gigabyte and one terabyte options for 33,480 yen and 38,480 yen, respectively.

In total, the bundle includes a Jet Black PlayStation 4, a Yakuza 6-style top cover, a Yakuza 6 original PlayStation 4 theme, and Yakuza 6 original design packaging.

PlayStation 4 Yakuza 6 Edition Limited Bundle 2.jpg PlayStation 4 Yakuza 6 Edition Limited Bundle 3.jpg PlayStation 4 Yakuza 6 Edition Limited Bundle 4.jpg
Pre-orders will begin at the Sony Store on October 26 at 10:00 JST.
PlayStation 4 Yakuza 6 Edition Limited Bundle.jpg

Comments

That's fine @Carnavs at least with your help people didn't have to wait until I was around to read about it in the news etc.

That is one reason I added so many Moderators / Staff here compared to the old site, because in the past people would be stuck waiting on me whenever I was offline... so THANKS! :D

@Carnavs That sig is wayyy too long lmao.. can you add a spoiler to it, or include just a few lines of it etc? :LOL:
LMAO i'll change it just the lyrics to my fav son by logic

(edit) plus i thought i helped me stand out even more LMAO
(edit2) whats a spoiler? and how do i use it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back