Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 News       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Dec 19, 2016 at 1:17 AM       8      
Status
Not open for further replies.
You read that right, if you're a PSN member and are interested in $10 of PlayStation Store credit for the holiday season check your e-mail for a redeemable voucher code that Sony is sending out to random users! :santa:

To quote from ThisGenGaming.com: "Check your emails once again because it looks like another round of $10 PSN codes are being sent to users.

10dollars.pngLast time the $10 codes were sent, was because you either bought a PS4 Slim or Pro within a certain time frame. This time however, it looks like email codes are being sent to anyone and is more of a Christmas gift then for any kind of reason."

Keep in mind if you get one it expires on December 24, 2016 and cheers to Banana Squad Owner and Founder @SockNastez for the news tip in the PSXHAX Shoutbox! :bananaman:

Sony Sends PSN Members $10 in PlayStation Store Holiday Credit.jpg

Comments

Google Play is also giving 3$ free for everyone in their emails. In addition I found this cool trick to basically get infinite money.

I go to the main email first, and redeem your 3$. Then, go to all of your other emails and redeem. You keep getting 3$ over and over. I don't know if you can create more emails, and get more money like that, but the more emails you have the more money you get free basically.

Hope that helps as well!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back