Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 Jailbreaking       Thread starter egycnq       54      
Status
Not open for further replies.
I Did talk with the guy he said do jailbreak the console and when i asked him about what exactly he is doing he told me that he use a game share and block all the access to internet to block sony from reaching him the thing that we all know , and when i told him that someone said you are jailbreaking the PS4 he said i never told any of my customer that i jailbreak the console, so i think you are a liar my friend trying to get some attention here

I Did talk with the guy he said do jailbreak the console and when i asked him about what exactly he is doing he told me that he use a game share and block all the access to internet to block sony from reaching him the thing that we all know , and when i told him that someone said you are jailbreaking the PS4 he said i never told any of my customer that i jailbreak the console, so i think you are a liar my friend trying to get some attention here
No one said it's jailbreak all we said that they copy games to the ps4 some of us said u cant play online and other said u can play online so no one said it's jailbreak or cfw or any thing like that as i said he found a trick to copy some games to the ps4 like emad dwedar so don't call any one liar it just talk myabe we find the trick maybe we dont for me it's just fun and maybe i learn some thing new

This guy ask about it so he saw ps4 with games and he ask about it he didnt say he did it he want to understand so dont say he is a liar if u can help him then do if u cant then stop say this words about him it's simple and i am not blind or how can i read your posts but i understand what he say that's all

This guy ask about it so he saw ps4 with games and he ask about it he didnt say he did it he want to understand so dont say he is a liar if u can help him then do if u cant then stop say this words about him it's simple and i am not blind or how can i read your posts but i understand what he say that's all
He told me that a guy called emad dewedar is doing it and with online, talked with emad and he said that no you can't go online obvious lying here, whatever we all hope we can find a good exploit to bypass sony security and having copies of game , hombrews..etc but jailbreak and CFW i don't think so kinda impossible in my opinion reason why i did take the matter in an ironic way specially when he want to say a retailer in egypt did it it takes a great experince to do such a thing and a ling time to creat a CFW and i can confirm we don't have in egypt any team who can do this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back