Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 Help       Thread starter gazel       5      
Status
Not open for further replies.

gazel

Contributor
My ps4 won't connect to the internet if I use al azif's dns. I have tried to use a raspberry pi zero 2 w and also a esp32 feather v2 to auto load the exploit and to also connect to the internet through and I have the exact same issue - no internet on my ps4.

I have tried resetting my router and also the ps4 network but that has made no difference. Ps4 network works fine without any exploits. Any ideas?

Solution
@stinger101mg @gazel He is using raspberry pi for auto loading the ExFAT exploit and esp32 wifi module, normally you use it for self hosting but that chip (esp32) can connect to your router.

I think he missed something in his setup like configuring both the esp32 and his router. That's why he said that when he connect PS4 directly to his router there is Internet.
are you using say a pc as an passthrough from modem? if so you've gotta have it set up just right otherwise it wont work.

what i like to do is hook my phone up to wifi, then wifi share with mobile hotspot, whenever i dont need internet connectivity i turn off my wifi but leave the hotspot running so i can do things like ftp and the lot without being hooked up to internet.

@stinger101mg @gazel He is using raspberry pi for auto loading the ExFAT exploit and esp32 wifi module, normally you use it for self hosting but that chip (esp32) can connect to your router.

I think he missed something in his setup like configuring both the esp32 and his router. That's why he said that when he connect PS4 directly to his router there is Internet.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back