Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 News       Thread starter Souls3       15      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, I'm not a "developer" or modder for the PS4 or anything. I just simply made a joke because it was pretty obvious how dumb that NGCheats guy was and just wanted to mess with him. All I've done in the past is make a bunch of mods for various PS3 games (mostly GTA V) and now I'm a site dev for NGU while also working on random web apps/programs for fun. You can find most of my projects on GitHub where I'm currently working on a PSN API wrapper in both C# and PHP so you can make some programs or whatever that connect with PSN. mcmrc1 posted a POC video I made showing what you can do with it. I appreciate being added to the developer group, though :p.

Lol, I'm not a "developer" or modder for the PS4 or anything. I just simply made a joke because it was pretty obvious how dumb that NGCheats guy was and just wanted to book with him. All I've done in the past is make a bunch of mods for various PS3 games (mostly GTA V) and now I'm a site dev for NGU while also working on random web apps/programs for fun. You can find most of my crap on GitHub where I'm currently working on a PSN API wrapper in both C# and PHP so you can make some programs or whatever that connect with PSN. mcmrc1 posted a POC video I made showing what you can do with it. I appreciate being added to the developer group, though :p.

yeah but you are more dev than the most here on this forum ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back