Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS3 Guides and Tutorials       Thread starter jjkkyu       38      
Status
Not open for further replies.
@jjkkyu Did you manage to get work Vanquish or Gta IV? Cannot get the positive result, although they are considered to work at CFW2OFW Compatibility List.

I need someone help test a backup: (55MB)
201709201715.rar
Just restore the backup on OFW 4.70, and feedback if the tiny game (Terarria) can work or not.

on the russian forum was just posted and reported and confirmed as working (the BLES version):

http://www.pspx.ru/forum/showpost.php?p=1119374

i look at it and it has the same structure as yours but the PARAM.SFO for the NPEB is version v1.12 (same as the BLES update)...the update folder also has your edat reencypted as BLES...

the update is the latest v1.12 (yours is v1.01)...

also noticed that your version has an edat that is not present in the ratail BLES nor in the update BLES...

is this edat in the v1.01 BLJS10222 update?

please, can you post the update link?

respect...
_

on the russian forum was just posted and reported and confirmed as working (the BLES version):

http://www.pspx.ru/forum/showpost.php?p=1119374

i look at it and it has the same structure as yours but the PARAM.SFO for the NPEB is version v1.12 (same as the BLES update)...the update folder also has your edat reencypted as BLES...

the update is the latest v1.12 (yours is v1.01)...

also noticed that your version has an edat that is not present in the ratail BLES nor in the update BLES...

is this edat in the v1.01 BLJS10222 update?

please, can you post the update link?

respect...
_
This game in BLJS ver is a pkg game, it requires the original disc for booting. I'm trying to make it work without the disc.

The edat is contained in the pkg itself, not in the update. I suppose it is the edat cause the black screen now.

This game in BLJS ver is a pkg game, it requires the original disc for booting. I'm trying to make it work without the disc.

The edat is contained in the pkg itself, not in the update. I suppose it is the edat cause the black screen now.
i see... a disc bind pkg...

try this:

rename the NPJC10222 to BLJS10222GAME and inject both BLJS10222 and BLJS10222GAME...
_

Dont understand what do you actually mean. I used unpacked ODE ISOs as a source.

Can the backup retailer support changing paths of its catalogues to another physical drive?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back