Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 News       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Sep 1, 2017 at 2:26 AM       3      
Status
Not open for further replies.
A new month is here and Sony just updated their YouTube video feed with an exclusive Resistance reveal of Tom Clancy's The Division PS4 free update 1.8 coming to PlayStation 4 this fall! :cool:

The update will introduce West Side Pier, a completely new area of the map, as well as new PVP and PVE content!

Check out a summary and their latest trailer video below, to quote: Tom Clancy’s The Division is a revolutionary next-gen experience that brings the RPG into a modern military setting for the first time.

In the wake of a devastating pandemic that sweeps through New York City, basic services fail one by one, and without access to food or water the city descends into chaos.

As an agent of The Division, you’ll specialize, modify, and level up your gear, weapons, and skills to take back New York on your own terms.

Tom Clancy's The Division PS4 Free Update 1.8 Resistance Reveal.jpg

Comments

Guess Ubisoft now knows that people ain't playing this sh!t no more and thinks that a free update will bring players back, i don't think so.

i think its too late.... while the game was good.... it was to broken.. they fixed it sort of, which broke it again and again.

i remember the days of ps3... buy a game and it worked... no updating, no patches, etc

i still have this game on digital... but i cant see me going back to this.... shame.... they should of got this game right the first time :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back