Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Those seeking a simple 6.72 PS4 Jailbreak Exploit Menu may want to check out the latest below from @Leeful via Twitter alongside a couple work-in-progress (WIP) demo videos of his upcoming PS-Phwoar! Host Menu For 6.72 v1.0 that he plans to share once more testing is done! 😍

Also following the ESP8266 Xploit Host 2.84b update, below are links to the current PS4 DNS Exploit Menus from @Al Azif on Twitter with some related Tweets as follows:
:idea: Reminder: Those without a blue Verified Badge yet on Discord to access the private areas should Join Us now to become Members, as there's a lot we're unable to share publicly including the latest 6.72 / 5.05 Backported PS4 FPKGs. 🏴‍☠️

Spoiler: Related Tweets

6.72 PS4 Jailbreak Exploit Menu & PS-Phwoar! Host Menu Demo by Leeful74.png

Comments

@laz305 LoL there is no package for v7 but its not a problem at all.
1. Go here
2. Click green button "Code" and then "Download ZIP". Its about 120-140MB
3. Unpack it and go to folder 672v7. It is it. You can copy that entire folder, paste there a windows Selfhost *.exe program to that catalog from another so to make exactly same package archive as @Leeful was doing. Or You can paste that folder to android and host it from it. Or you can rename that folder to 672_Self_Host_v7 and pack to *.rar for personal purpose

Tfu sorry that archive have ~90MB

@Archi55 Thanks for posting that , you saved me some time. :)

As with all the versions of my 672 menus, v7 was just another test. I uploaded it to test it out and someone on twitter saw it and tweeted the link out before me. LOL

I dont personally consider any of my 672 menus as 'official releases' like many other people are doing now in the scene.

Whenever I post another version it is never realy an 'update' to the previous version. Its just another version for people to test out and see if it works better for them.

That is why I always leave all the previous versions online instead of just updating 1 menu so that people can still use the version that works best for them. :)

@Leeful No problem at all (y) I just read and logically think. And sometimes don't even understood how someone can't even move his brain to think that Dev's are publicing their work for anybody to experiment, learn and take conclusions based on their actions :coffee: And maybe gives something back in future to community :cool:

Sometimes they are not watching source of news because they are too lazy and wanted that somebody will give them everything on a plate. But thats how world works.

But I also impressed your work and wish best. And maybe someday will learn enough to do something similiar as you :beer:

Besides that HEN 2.1.3beta works pretty good on mine ps4, so I'm looking forward Final Release, or maybe Release Candidate version :LOL:

And I known that, I'm reading your twitter from times to times :LOL:

having problems with V8 while playing a game ps4 shuts down & sometimes when installing a game before it reaches 100% it shut down.

I went back to V7 been using it until now much stable for my unit.

@Leeful Did you or anyone observed that with anything connected to USB ports while running exploit couses more crash then without anything connected to USB ?

Oh didn't known about discs thanks

lol it's a shame :)

And now from completely different sort of question. Is it possible to get database crashed when used Database Restore payload? Somebody had that issue on V8 when he tried to restore database because he wanted to restore saves after he get broken his while kernel panic on saving it.

Hi All, I'm new to this site, I have a PS4 on 5.05 & am looking forward to learning to get the best out of it. This site, I'm sure, will be a big help. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back