Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Those seeking a simple 6.72 PS4 Jailbreak Exploit Menu may want to check out the latest below from @Leeful via Twitter alongside a couple work-in-progress (WIP) demo videos of his upcoming PS-Phwoar! Host Menu For 6.72 v1.0 that he plans to share once more testing is done! 😍

Also following the ESP8266 Xploit Host 2.84b update, below are links to the current PS4 DNS Exploit Menus from @Al Azif on Twitter with some related Tweets as follows:
:idea: Reminder: Those without a blue Verified Badge yet on Discord to access the private areas should Join Us now to become Members, as there's a lot we're unable to share publicly including the latest 6.72 / 5.05 Backported PS4 FPKGs. 🏴‍☠️

Spoiler: Related Tweets

6.72 PS4 Jailbreak Exploit Menu & PS-Phwoar! Host Menu Demo by Leeful74.png

Comments

What I am waiting is any way to self host this (self-host as self host on linux or freebsd. I dont have windows machines)... I dont allow ps4 to internet (if you override the dns this can still be workarounded by $ony) while ps4-exploit-host is not having exploits yet and I wasnt able to add them. Now I will probably have to set up my own web server.

Hi, I also had the problem with the 5.05 JB not working sometimes and then I read that you should like wait 5 minutes after starting the PS4 beforer launching the Jailbreak.

Sometimes this also didn't work for me and now I just go to the System menu and chose Storage where it shows your internal and external storage usage, I just wait until it calculates the total usage and then prexx 'X' on the internal and external drive.

After that I do the Jailbreak stuff and it never happened that it crashed on me and turned off the PS4, seem the Jailbreak needs something to be in Memory and starting some things puts the chance higher that the Jailbreak will work.

Maybe this also works with the new 6.72 JB, so test it out as I still haven't updated my console to more than 5.05.

this version is very good. at first for what I tested on 6.72 the game errors on the external hd stopped and I accept to install in the extended storage test only a few but it is already better.
thanks to the dev.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back