Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
Announcements       Thread starter Self       15      
Status
Not open for further replies.

Self

Contributor
I currently have 43 consoles not including any doubles that range from Atari 2600 up to Playstation 4 and Xbox ONE. I have around 4,100 games including loose discs (which i have a box full of).

I would have to say my favorite is tied between the NES or Genesis for that era. OG Xbox is my favorite disc based system. Just because of the mod capabilities. It's almost a perfect emustation! :)

Anyone else around here collect vidya games and game consoles?

These days most of what I collect are digital vs physical consoles... game-wise most retro console ROMs for MAME, etc <3

currently i have super famicom, dc, gc, wii, wii u, ps1 up to ps4 including psx dvr.. handhelds uhmm, nds, ndslite, o3ds, gb1st gen up to micro... i'm just starting to collect retro consoles and games.. looking forward to collect more

I collect mostly retro stuff but have a large collection of new stuff as well.

I have also started collecting arcade machine's.

I have tons of ROMs and whatnot on my PC as well since I mod older consoles for retro gameplay. Non collectors don't want to pay these prices. Hell, I don't even want to pay the prices for these games. Hopefully they'll be worth more in the future and not drop off.

Handhelds I don't have a whole lot of. Gameboy Original, Gameboy Pocket, 3 Gameboy Colors (Lime Green, Translucent Purple, and a Teal sort of color) Gameboy Advance, Gameboy Advance SP, Original Nintendo DS, A couple PSPs (Silver 2001, Blue 2001, 2 Black 3001s) and a first model GameGear.

I have one arcade game and it get's played often by myself and my daughter. Sega Turbo sit in arcade. My little brother thought he could beat me on it like he used to, he failed miserably. Bahaha. I guess we also have a Mrs. Pacman cocktail arcade, but trying to get it away from my mother is like pulling teeth from a vicious dog. It's not going to happen! Haha.

Nice to see a few other collectors in the group that also like to tinker with things. Glad I decided to FINALLY join. Lolol.

Retro and some new

Street fighter 3 Arcade cabinet with MAME installed

PS1, PS2 , PS3, PS4
Nes, SNES, N64, WII, SWITCH
NES &SNES CLASSIC
SEGA GENESIS, DREAMCAST
TURBOGRAFX 16
XBOX

some games and Flash carts

I have Atari Jaguar(Spoil), Neogeo , Super Famicom, SNES, Sega 16bit, Sega CD, Sega Saturn, Sega Dreamcast, N64, Ps1 (Spoil), ps2,ps3 Slim,ps4,ps4 Pro , Xbox, Xbox 360, Xbox one S (Sold) Xbox one X, Nintendo Game Cube, Wii, Wii U, Nintendo Switch (Neon)

Some Defected some sold, the rest are kept in my Glass display Cabinet including the defected ones, Existing ones of course are in my living room cos i am still playing. haha:)

Here's a list of mine. Lol. You have a few that I really want. :)

Atari 2600 (4 switch)
Atari 5200
Atari Lynx
ColecoVision
Intellivision
Nintendo
Nintendo Top Loader
Super Nintendo
Nintendo 64
Nintendo Gameboy Original
Nintendo Gameboy Pocket
Nintendo Gameboy Color (x3)
Nintendo Gameboy Advance
Nintendo Gameboy Advance SP
Nintendo DS Model 1
Nintendo Gamecube
Nintendo Wii (x4)
Nintendo Wii U
Sega Master System
Sega Master System 2
Sega Genesis Model 1 (x2)
Sega Genesis Model 2
Sega Genesis Model 3
Sega CD Model 2
Sega Gamegear
Sega Nomad
Sega Saturn
Sega Dreamcast
Playstation 1 Slim (x2)
Playstation 1 Phat (x2)
Playstation 2 Slim
Playstation 2 Phat (x2)
Playstation 3 A01 Backwards Compatible Model
Playstation 3 Phat G01
Playstation 3 Slim (x2)
Playstation 4 (1.76 OFW)
Playstation Portable (x3)
Original Xbox (x2) (One is a custom Slim I did)
Xbox 360 non modded and a Jasper RGH 1.2 500gb
Xbox ONE Original (x2)

I know there is a few I am forgetting. Not in my "man cave/ game room" at the moment. Haha.

Haha it sure feels like it. I am actually missing quite a few since there were some really obscure releases back in the day. I really want a Jaguar out of everything I am missing. Haha. It will happen some day. I am literally out of room for systems and about out of room for games. Have room for maybe a hundred or so more. Time to build the shelving I have always wanted! :)

How is the switch?? I want one but the Wii kind of drove me away from newer Nintendo consoles due to the crappy controller setup. I just barely got a Wii U and am not much of a fan of it. I want a switch but I want to wait until it's 100% stable. I hear there is homebrew on it already. I don't own one and haven't done a ton of research on it. But that's crazy if there is this early in release.

While I am already commenting here so I don't post a separate un-needed post, will you shoot me a message @PSXHAX with the list of "crap-listed" words? Lolol. I am trying to post another tutorial and made sure the last special word wasn't in it, but it still refuses to post so I am guessing I have ran into another special word. o_Oo_O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back