Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS3 Jailbreaking       Thread starter koyi       203      
Status
Not open for further replies.
We can bypass lic.dat with the demo eboot?

We cant do nothing :"v
I generated lic.dat and nothing still asking for disc

Try with KDW Offline LIC.DAT Generator so.

Also, I need help with their explanation (EM) : Rename patch to BCES00664DATA, delete the entire contents of its USRDIR folder, copy all dataXX.psarc to it from the disc. Edit the PARAM.SFO and remove the lines: PS3 System, Parental Lock Level, App Ver and Target Ver. Patch 2.10 (again) with the modified PARAM.SFO (HG and APP Ver 2.51) in the original folder (BCES00664) or in BCES00664GAME + DFEngine.sprx from patch 2.30.

Didn't really understand what does that mean.
Well i tried generating a LIC.DAT with KDW's program, it worked. But after i copied the LIC.DAT+LICDIR into the game's and update's folders, injected the backup for the 100th time and restored it on my PS3 after i click the game it just says it wants the disc.

*OFF TOPIC*
If no progress is going to happen with the PS3 scene in the following 2-3 months i might sell my PS3 and give up on trying to be part of this.

Well i tried generating a LIC.DAT with KDW's program, it worked. But after i copied the LIC.DAT+LICDIR into the game's and update's folders, injected the backup for the 100th time and restored it on my PS3 after i click the game it just says it wants the disc.

*OFF TOPIC*
If no progress is going to happen with the PS3 scene in the following 2-3 months i might sell my PS3 and give up on trying to be part of this.
In my country if i sell my ps3 he can give me 90$ and the ps4 is in 200$. I'm gonna use my ps3 to a collection if i can do nothing with it

We cant do nothing if the scene doesnt advances i'm not programmer but if i was a programmer i can do anything i can. Stay to december with your ps3 if sony get out the support of ps3 everything gonna releases and we can jailbreak or charge backups in our ps3

In my country if i sell my ps3 he can give me 90$ and the ps4 is in 200$. I'm gonna use my ps3 to a collection if i can do nothing with it

We cant do nothing if the scene doesnt advances i'm not programmer but if i was a programmer i can do anything i can. Stay to december with your ps3 if sony get out the support of ps3 everything gonna releases and we can jailbreak or charge backups in our ps3
I hope that atleast someone managed to write a program that we can use to "DTU" between our PC and PS3 or something cause like this it feels like a waste of money that i have this console. I love it at the same time because its a beautiful one in my opinion but it bothers me that i can't run homebrew on it.

*OFF TOPIC*
Are sure that you haven't converted the LICDIR ? As I've said, you need to convert your game and then put your licdir.

Have you tried using PS3GAME_CONVERTER 0.91 ? appeared to be working on a lot of games.

+ There's also one fact I think that may work. Any person who have a backup + IDPS may inject their game and with the help of PeXploit, look inside the protected area and inject manually the EDAT of almost all games.

++ I like when I try to install a CFW over a OFW that it work and then says "Data is corrupted" XD

ABOUT Wip3out : Sorry to not give some answers. I'm cleaning my backup and I will inject the game. Still didn't understand the EM.

Last edited:
a little piece of advice you can mix and match specific files if you know what ones you can mix between npdrm and disc.

I tested this theory some time ago and it does work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back