Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS3 Jailbreaking       Thread starter koyi       203      
Status
Not open for further replies.
hello, is there anywhere video/ tutorial how this methods works? I am new here and i would like to try to inject fifa 17 on my ps3 slim 4.81. thank you for response
Don't bother trying, it won't work. Only way is to get a CFW on 4.81 , install the game on it and then DTU [data transfer] it to your OFW.

hello everyone i am new here :bananaman13:

i have a super slim ps3 with ofw v 4.81 :cry:

can somebody tell me if there's some kinda way to install games via usb or jailbreak any kinda way except e3 flasher or transferring games from a cfw ps3 to an ofw ps3 ???

help a noob out :(:(:(

Please guys I kindly ask for your help on how to convert and inject ps3 games on 4.81ofw. I have downloaded ps3 tools and fifa 18

*tabr
*game updater
*fifab18 patch
*game converter

Anyone who knows well how to perform this process of converting and injecting games well, please help me...

HI I AM A NEW PS3 USER
I HAVE PS3 CECH3008A MODEL 4.81 OFW
I WANT INJECT GAME BUT ERROR THIS: an error occurred during the start operation 80010006

I AM TRYING ALL METHOD FOR GAME INJECTING BUT NOT PLAYING ANY GAME. I HAVE:

1 A FRESH PS 3 BACKUP
2 IDPS
3 GAME CONVERT
4 TrueAncestor BACKUP Retailer v2.30

I AM TRYING ALL VIDEOS AND ALL METHOD FOR INJECTING GAME BUT ERROR 80010006

please help me

--------------------METHOD 1---------------------------

1. Download game's updates via PS3 GAME UPDATER or related tool, extract them with PKGView from the oldest to latest in a same folder (i.e: BLES00404), always merging the older update with the newer one.

2. Copy and paste update folder's content (i.e. BLES00404) except PARAM.SFO, to our game's PS3_GAME Folder, overwrite if necessary

3. Open PARAM.SFO file from the game's update folder with PARAM.SFO Editor and write down "Version" and "App_ver" values somewhere, we'll use them later. Close PARAM.SFO Editor

4. Now we open the PARAM.SFO file from the PS3_GAME folder, again with PARAM.SFO Editor and do this changes:

A. In "Category" change from "DG Disc Game (blueray)" to "HG Harddrive Game".
B. In "Version" change its value to the one we just wrote down
C. In "App_ver" change its value to the one we just wrote down
D. Click "Save" and close PARAM.SFO Editor

5. Rename PS3_GAME folder with the same name of our game's update folder but with a "GAME" at the end of it (i.e: BLES00404GAME)

6. Copy both folders (BLES00404 and BLES00404GAME) to the "game" folder of True Ancestor Backup Retailer (TABR). Remember to previously open TABR at least once if it's the first time using it and close it, then copy your PS3 backup in the "backup" folder of TABR or you won't see all of the folders.

7. Inject those 2 folders onto the backup of our ps3 with TABR, steps 1, 3, S. Copy the resulting of the "output" folder to a FAT32 pendrive or external HDD, then restore backup in our ps3.

-------------------METHOD 2-----------------------

1. Download game's updates via PS3 GAME UPDATER or related tool, extract them with PKGView from the oldest to latest in a same folder (i.e: BLUS30347), always merging the oldest update with the latest one.

2. Open PARAM.SFO file from the game's update folder with PARAM.SFO Editor and write down "Version" and "App_ver" values somewhere, we'll use them later. Close PARAM.SFO Editor

3. Now we open the PARAM.SFO file from the PS3_GAME folder, again with PARAM.SFO Editor and do this changes:

A. In "Category" change from "DG Disc Game (blueray)" to "HG Harddrive Game".
B. In "Version" change its value to the one we just wrote down
C. In "App_ver" change its value to the one we just wrote down
D. Click "Save" and close PARAM.SFO Editor

4. Copy the edited PARAM.SFO file from the PS3_GAME to the game's update folder

5. Rename game's update folder with the same name of our game's update folder but with a "GAME" at the end of it (i.e: BLUS30347 -> BLUS30347GAME)

6. Cut this folder (BLUS30347GAME) and paste it into the "game" folder of True Ancestor Backup Retailer (TABR). Remember to previously open TABR at least once if it's the first time using it and close it, then copy your PS3 backup in the "backup" folder of TABR or you won't see all of the folders.

7. Repeat step 1, that is, extract the or all updates from oldest to latest in a same folder (i.e BLUS30347), always overwriting the older update with the newer one

8. Copy all the content of the PS3_GAME Folder (EXCEPT PARAM.SFO file) into the game's update folder we've just prepared in the previous step (BLUS30347), overwrite if necessary.

9. Copy the BLUS30347 Folder we've just prepared to the "game" folder of True Ancestor Backup Retailer (TABR).

10. Inject those 2 folders into the backup of our ps3 with TABR, steps 1, 3, S. Copy the resulting of the "output" folder to a FAT32 pendrive or external HDD, then restore backup in our ps3.

Found any fix, even i get the same error when you start the game. So far I have tried Farcry 4 , Soul Calibur 4 , WWE 17 , Killzone 2 with all same error.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back