Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS3 Jailbreaking       Thread starter koyi       203      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello guys!

I have a PS3 super-slim (CECH4004C) running on OFW 4.81

I would like to ask for you help because i'm lost in all injecting methods
Pls someone guiding me to inject games (methode,tools,......)

Any help would be greatly appreciated THANKS

Hey guys, I had to replace my hard disk because the old one was corrupted, so i installed 4.82 official firmware, and when i wanted to inject some games i only found tutorials about how to inject games on 4.81 OFW ps3, and i found nothing about 4.82.

So my question is that if there is a way so i can inject games on my ps3 (CECH-3004A) OFW 4.82

Please I need help.

i would like to know something... i have a Ps3 non-jailbreaked (it's the cech3004... so can't be jailbreaked) but anyways, a guy was able to install some game in it... by using a jailbreaked one , and then doing a copy to the non jailbreaked one or something like that.

The Ps3/Multiman was on the v4.81 and the games were actually working even playing online with absolutely no problem playing BO2 and MGS V Mostly... and recently as u know there was the update v4.82... so to be able to login on the PSN the update is needed (so i basically can't play online as long as the update's not installed...)

so i was wondering... if i update it to the 4.82... will the games still work (both online and not) since they've been installed on the v4.81 i though maybe i'd better not install it now before asking?

Help
My fat model P, in 3.55 use Rebug4.78, play rarely but ok, it turn black screen after press game or rebug tool, it turn to following screen and i wrongly plug ofw 4.78 (start+select), it loop in this screen! Cant back to normal dashtop nor work swap HD nor safe mode!

Is it be brick? can i solve myself without shop? sincerely thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back