Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS3 Jailbreaking       Thread starter koyi       203      
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just made a few mirrors of "TO GO BYPASS 4.81.rar" using mirrorcreator. It's the only one that i've tried because it was the first one that worked. *links*

Local MD5: 99C93C3B1E8215C42D55D25F9E349264

It works about downloading it, but it doesn't work about installing it.

I just made a few mirrors of "TO GO BYPASS 4.81.rar" using mirrorcreator. It's the only one that i've tried because it was the first one that worked. *links*

It worked for me, i'm in demo now, thanks !

About FIFA Street 3: Same error.

Thanks, I added a link to your post containing the TO GO BYPASS 4.81.rar mirror in the guide now. :tup:

https://www.psxhax.com/threads/injecting-ps3-cfw-games-on-ofw-4-81-without-a-cfw-console-guide.1186/

Smells like it was already done... Will try for LICDIR games.
Kiosk method works?
Cannot express my words for now. All you need to do is wait, please.

Any ideas about one game in BLES that can be interesting to play ? (+ LICDIR ofc)

By specific demand, will try :p

++++++++++++++++++++++

Will test a CFW2OFW compatible game, since @DerfJagged said it could be compatible also with one backup method.

Testing with Call Of Duty Ghosts (BLES + Exclusive Method), will keep you updated...

Any ideas about one game in BLES that can be interesting to play ? (+ LICDIR ofc)

By specific demand, will try :p

Well as i talked about it in a previous post i tried it with Red Dead Redemption and it didn't work out for me. Setting the game to "HG" seemingly did nothing. It could be that that it's not on the CFW2OFW compatibility list. Only trial and error will tell if this method works at all. Yet i wish you good luck. :D I also tried with NFS: Shift didn't work either.

Seems like Assasin's Creed IV: Black Flag is on the list. I will try it tonight using BLES-01883.

Last edited:
We are at the final step? If this method works it will work with any game!!! (with EM and get booked by Call of duty Modern warfare) but it will works :v

I will gonna try with bioshock infinite or spec ops the line tomorrow
If it works i will update you!

These games are so cheap now why not just buy
*OFF TOPIC*
Believe me mate i would be the happiest if i could afford the games i want. Used games here cost 15€ and i paid 80€ for my PS3 with a 320gb hard drive. Just look at the two prices and try to calculate how hard it is for me currently to afford games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back