Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter Shiningami       Start date Apr 16, 2018 at 4:40 PM       193      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Following the PS4 Trainer Utility and ongoing PS4 Cheat List discussion thread, here we go with a public release of my Bloodborne Trainer V0.8 for PS4 4.55 Firmware on jailbroken consoles.

This trainer is only tested on 4.55 with the EU GOTY Edition CUSA03173 (may work on 4.05). I recommend making a backup or a new save before testing, im not responsible of any corrupted save ;)

Download: Bloodborne Trainer V0.8 by shiningami.rar (22.2 MB) / Bloodborne Trainer V0.8 by shiningami.rar (Mirror) / Bloodborne_Trainer_V0.8_by_shiningami.rar (Mirror #2) / Bloodborn trainer tuto.zip (1.56 MB) / Bloodborn_trainer_tuto.zip (Mirror)

Spoiler: Password

Basic Tutorial

Bloodborne Trainer V0.8 for PS4 4.55 Firmware by Shiningami 2.jpg
Bloodborne Trainer V0.8 for PS4 4.55 Firmware by Shiningami 3.jpg
Bloodborne Trainer V0.8 for PS4 4.55 Firmware by Shiningami 4.jpg

What can be done :
  • Edit Basic Stat (level, vitality, Skill, Arcan ....)
  • Edit Echoes
  • Edit Insight
  • GodMode (infinite stamina and almost infinite HP)
  • Add Consumable and Key to inventory (if it doesnt appear in game just buy some weapon so the inventory get refreshed)
PS : Added weapon will not show in inventory but will allow to buy them from messenger

More than 90% of items are in database! Depending on the feedback i'll update the trainer.

A BIG Thanks to @g991 for his JKpatch.

Bloodborne trainer - God mode
Bloodborne Trainer V0.8 for PS4 4.55 Firmware by Shiningami.jpg

Comments

@djcaike
mate .... in my case it was because my computer did not allow communication through port 9020 or 773 (I do not understand it but it was like that).
Use another computer and the problem was solved.

Important is that you use the dns that the friend @Shiningami published for me (thanks again bro) and use the ORIGINAL payload, then follow the steps and read my last message (in case you get everything to -1).

You will always have another computer to try (or friends, neighbors that you can move your ps4 LMAO)

pd: always you can use google translate ;)

by the way...
The EUR GOTY version in this forum is wrong .. it gives many problems.
Do you have some correct?
We are many that the game is hanging, or the game is corrupt.
If you have any good either, please. Go to the bloodborne post and make a perfect dump.
Thank you

how did you get it, exactly the same thing happens to me ... to see someone who tells me step by step what to do because I am desperate ...

@selusero
I do this as follows:

1. FTP then HEN (because of stability)
2. Check the IP of the PS4 (Network-Settings)
3. Make sure the PC is in the same network as the PS4
4. Start the trainer
5. Select original in payload menu on PS4
6. Enter the PS4 IP address in the trainer and press "send payload"
7. If successful, a message should appear at the left bottom in green.
8. On PS4 return to the menu with the PS button
9. Start the game and load your gamesave
10. In the trainer now press the attach button
That's it.

I do all that ... and I do not change any item ... I do not know if it is necessary to restart the console or the game .. or I do not know what to do next but the changes I make in the trainer are not reflected in any part of the game. Thank you

The trainer not load my stats and inventory... When click attach

My ps4 is 4.05 fw... Is This important kind??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back