Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter Shiningami       Start date Apr 16, 2018 at 4:40 PM       193      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Following the PS4 Trainer Utility and ongoing PS4 Cheat List discussion thread, here we go with a public release of my Bloodborne Trainer V0.8 for PS4 4.55 Firmware on jailbroken consoles.

This trainer is only tested on 4.55 with the EU GOTY Edition CUSA03173 (may work on 4.05). I recommend making a backup or a new save before testing, im not responsible of any corrupted save ;)

Download: Bloodborne Trainer V0.8 by shiningami.rar (22.2 MB) / Bloodborne Trainer V0.8 by shiningami.rar (Mirror) / Bloodborne_Trainer_V0.8_by_shiningami.rar (Mirror #2) / Bloodborn trainer tuto.zip (1.56 MB) / Bloodborn_trainer_tuto.zip (Mirror)

Spoiler: Password

Basic Tutorial

Bloodborne Trainer V0.8 for PS4 4.55 Firmware by Shiningami 2.jpg
Bloodborne Trainer V0.8 for PS4 4.55 Firmware by Shiningami 3.jpg
Bloodborne Trainer V0.8 for PS4 4.55 Firmware by Shiningami 4.jpg

What can be done :
  • Edit Basic Stat (level, vitality, Skill, Arcan ....)
  • Edit Echoes
  • Edit Insight
  • GodMode (infinite stamina and almost infinite HP)
  • Add Consumable and Key to inventory (if it doesnt appear in game just buy some weapon so the inventory get refreshed)
PS : Added weapon will not show in inventory but will allow to buy them from messenger

More than 90% of items are in database! Depending on the feedback i'll update the trainer.

A BIG Thanks to @g991 for his JKpatch.

Bloodborne trainer - God mode
Bloodborne Trainer V0.8 for PS4 4.55 Firmware by Shiningami.jpg

Comments

@jojopatac I was able to get this working with ESP. You need to connect your laptop/pc that you are running the trainer on to the ESP Wi-Fi. Both ps4 and pc need to be connected to the same Wi-Fi for this trainer to work. Also, make sure you run the original exploit on the ps4 (Not hen) before you send the payload using your pc. If you do all of that, it should work.

I am using a file from retrogamer to flash my ESP. It has original bin.

https://www.psxhax.com/threads/esp8266-ps4-retrogamerfirm-with-4-55-exploits-by-retrogamer74.5006/

@Devilz3
@Shiningami

A question guys ... Let's see if the same thing happens to you.

I created a new game, and I used the cheat by selecting level 362 and 20,000,000 of echoes.

All this is ok ... but in the vitality is selected to 78 and endure to 85, but I have a problem, I do not get the long bar (red and green) ... I have looked at the character and it makes me of vitality 575 / 1700

Do we have to take a step to have it correctly?
It happens to me the same way with a sword +9 I introduce it as an item, but in the game it doesn´t come out to be able to pick it up.
Thanks guys

@Sirfredi

1/ getting 575/1700 is normal you by increasing vitality you increase the maximum health but you HP remain the same just use a blood vial and it will increase to the max

2/ as i said in the post you cant add weapon to inventory adding weapon will only allow you to buy it later from the messenger (you can lvl it to +9 or 10 later)

@jojopatac What did you try? No internet is needed. You just need to connect your ps4 and you laptop/pc to the ESP Wi-Fi. Disconnect you laptop/pc from the internet. The only connection you need is the ESP.

@btaggs Both laptop and ps4 connected to ESP. Downloaded ESP firmware with original.bin. But still failed. Maybe the problem is my laptop. Or there is missing software. Is python needed?

@Shiningami I have the same problem of conctar to the coach of @Sirfredi, I did everything right, I put the dns of the original exploit, it opens normal, it shows the message, but ma sendpayload time always of failure, I am 2 days trying, reading the comments and I could not, I would like your help, my game is the EP9000-CUSA03173_00-BLOODBORNE0000EU-A0100-V0109 Can you help me please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back