Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

EN: Little program for convert your files Wav/MP3 To At9/At3 and At9/At3 To Wav/Mp3 nothing special you must have .NET framework 4.5 installed and the files to be converted must be in the same directory as the application.

The At9&At3 format are used by Sony on PS Vita, PSP and PS3 especially for the sounds of themes.

At9&At3_Converter allows you to convert these sound files to other formats

FR: Petit programme pour convertir vos fichiers Wav/MP3 en at9/at3 et at9/at3 en wav/MP3 rien d'extraordinaire. Il faudra .NET framework 4.5 d'installer et les fichiers à convertir doivent être dans le même répertoire que l'application.

Le format At9&At3 sont utilisé par Sony sur la PS Vita, La PSP et la PS3 notamment pour les sons des thèmes.

At9&At3_Converter vous permet de convertir ces fichiers sonores vers d'autres formats

BMK AT9 & AT3 Converter v2 for PS3  PSP  PS Vita by BenMitnick.png

ChangeLog V1.0
  • Wav To At9
  • At9 To Wav
ChangeLog V1.1
  • Add MP3 To at9
  • Add at9 To MP3
  • Add Drag&Drop
  • Add Notifications
  • UI Reformated
ChangeLog V2
  • Add Support for at3
  • Add ToolTips
  • Add Some verifications
  • Code Cleaned
  • UI Improved
ChangeLog V2.1
  • Add Support 48000kHz For At3tool
  • Add Management Space in File
  • Remove Browser Button
  • Add Management of error messages
Download V2.1: at9&at3_Converter_V2.1.zip / AT9_AT3_Converter_V2.2.zip

Enjoy

Comments

Lol the answer is so simple idk why you asked. If they use .AT3 then yes, but if Sony was smart and put a limit on the size of the music then probably nothing.
well i was just searching on the ps4, and found them, ive been looking at making a custom boot up for the ps4.
and they are .AT9, i might try it later today :)

Hi, great job so far. Thx.
But I have a problem with the attached file. It is from GTACW (PSP) and the converted wav is only 0 Bytes.
The at3tool reports:
Not Supported Parame

BlockAlign = 744, Ch = 1[ch], Sampling Rate = 44100[Hz]

The same happens with all at3 files from GTACW.
Can you please help?

Spoiler

Hi, thx :)
It's weird maybe the file is encoded with the old at3tool the newest at3tool 3.1.0.0 only support
Sampling Rate = 48000[Hz]

search the old at3tool on the net and convert it with this command

at3tool -d yourfile.at3 yourfile.wav

So as I told you the files were encoded with an old version the 2.0.0.0 I think I just tested it and it's ok because it only supports 44100 and not the 48000 while the 3.1.0.0 Only the 48000 and not 44100 why sony has changed I don't know

Here is the link to download the version 2.0.0.0 that I miserated to find for you ;)

Spoiler

This is it!!! You are the man! :)
I searched nearly the whole internet for this version. I even checked ebay to buy the game Fate/Extra CCC as this is supposed to contain it.
You made my day, really.
Thank you so much :-D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back