Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 News       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Jul 22, 2016 at 7:19 PM       2      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Today at Comic-Con 2016 Activision's Ali Miller shared Black Sky campaign video footage of PS4 gameplay in Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare.

Check out the CoD Black Sky PlayStation 4 demo below, and from the video's caption to quote:

"When the Settlement Defense Front attacks UNSA forces in Geneva without warning during Fleet Week, Lt. Reyes and his squad have only one option: Fight back against the SetDef and give ‘em hell. Check out the Campaign gameplay from "Black Sky" in Infinite Warfare."

CoD Infinite Warfare Black Sky.jpg

Comments

yeah.. i really don't play call of duty.. it's ruined and it's ruining kids lives in my opinion... >.>

EDIT: ALSO @PSXHAX I DON'T LIKE WHAT YOU'VE DONE WITH THE OLD SITE psxhax.com is that so people will sign up here?

EDIT: ALSO @PSXHAX I DON'T LIKE WHAT YOU'VE DONE WITH THE OLD SITE psxhax.com is that so people will sign up here?
Correct, the old site has been DEAD (if you haven't noticed :p) for quite some time now... until the end of the year (or maybe more/less, not sure) it will just remain as an archive pretty much.

If you know someone who wants to buy the old domain and the vBulletin/dBSEO licenses let me know, as I have no desire nor time to run both sites, CJ is pretty much MIA and I plan to focus all my time and efforts on this site from now on. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back