Category PS4 News       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Jul 22, 2016 at 7:19 PM       1,176       2            
Today at Comic-Con 2016 Activision's Ali Miller shared Black Sky campaign video footage of PS4 gameplay in Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare.

Check out the CoD Black Sky PlayStation 4 demo below, and from the video's caption to quote:

"When the Settlement Defense Front attacks UNSA forces in Geneva without warning during Fleet Week, Lt. Reyes and his squad have only one option: Fight back against the SetDef and give ‘em hell. Check out the Campaign gameplay from "Black Sky" in Infinite Warfare."

CoD Infinite Warfare Black Sky.jpg

Comments

B7U3 C50SS

~ Team_Zer0 ~
Contributor
yeah.. i really don't play call of duty.. it's ruined and it's ruining kids lives in my opinion... >.>

EDIT: ALSO @PSXHAX I DON'T LIKE WHAT YOU'VE DONE WITH THE OLD SITE psxhax.com is that so people will sign up here?

PSXHAX

Staff Member
Contributor
Verified
EDIT: ALSO @PSXHAX I DON'T LIKE WHAT YOU'VE DONE WITH THE OLD SITE psxhax.com is that so people will sign up here?
Correct, the old site has been DEAD (if you haven't noticed :p) for quite some time now... until the end of the year (or maybe more/less, not sure) it will just remain as an archive pretty much.

If you know someone who wants to buy the old domain and the vBulletin/dBSEO licenses let me know, as I have no desire nor time to run both sites, CJ is pretty much MIA and I plan to focus all my time and efforts on this site from now on. ;)

Recent Articles
Some of the PlayStation 4 E3 2019 PS4 Trailer Videos!
We've seen a Watch Dogs: Legion PS4, Marvel Avengers: A-Day PS4 and some Final Fantasy VIII Remastered & Final Fantasy VII Remake PS4 videos from E3 2019, and below are several more PlayStation 4...
Crash Team Racing: Nitro-Fueled Races to PS4 Next Week
CTR racers on your mark, get set, go... as Crash Team Racing: Nitro-Fueled speeds onto PlayStation 4 next week. 🏎 🏁 Get ready to go fur-throttle in the fully-remastered and revved up to the max...
TurboGrafx-16 Mini, PC Engine Mini & PC Engine CoreGrafx Mini by Konami
A few months back we covered the Sega Genesis Mini reveal, and during E3 2019 Konami announced a TurboGrafx-16 Mini, PC Engine Mini and PC Engine CoreGrafx Mini on their official site for...
PS4 Firmware / System Software 6.80 Preview Program PUP and Features
As reported earlier this month, since their recent 6.71 PS4 OFW Update those enrolled in Sony's PlayStation Preview Program can now download and install the PS4 Firmware / System Software 6.80...