Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since the previous version, developer SiSTR0 updated the GoldHEN Github repository to GoldHEN v2.3 PS4 Homebrew Enabler Payloads for Jailbroken PS4 consoles on 5.05, 6.72 and 9.00 Firmware versions with a GoldHEN_Plugins_SDK and GoldHEN Plugins repository alongside a PS4 Game Patches and Application File Redirector (AFR - OrbisAFR / PS4 Frame4 AFR) Plugins demonstration video by @illusion0001 on YouTube below. 🔥

Download: GoldHEN_v2.3.7z (683 KB - includes goldhen_2.3_505.bin, goldhen_2.3_672.bin and goldhen_2.3_900.bin) / goldhen_v2.3_7.xx.7z (473.4 KB - includes goldhen_2.3_702.bin and goldhen_2.3_755.bin for 7.02 / 7.55 PS4 Firmware) on Ko-fi Page via Kameleonre_ / GoldHEN GIT / GoldHEN_Plugins_SDK-main.zip / GoldHEN_Plugins_SDK GIT / GoldHEN_Plugins_Repository-main.zip / GoldHEN_Plugins_Repository GIT / GoldHEN Plugins (includes afr.prx, aio_fix_505.prx, button_swap.prx, fliprate_remover.prx, force_1080p_display.prx, force_30_fps.prx, game_patch.prx, gamepad_helper.prx and no_share_watermark.prx) / GoldHEN Cheats Manager / Al Azif's DNS / PS5-PS4SendPKG via @master s9

:alert: If you haven't read our stance on clone host menus do it now, spammers get banned from the forums as scene devs already confirmed the exploit code used is the same.

GoldHEN v2.3
Code:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  _________________  .____  ________    ___ ______________ _______
 /  _____________  \ |    | \______ \  /   |   \_   _____/ \      \
/   \  ___  /   |   \|    |  |    |  \/    ~    \    __)_  /   |   \
\    \_\  \/    |    \    |__|    `   \    Y    /        \/    |    \
 \______  /\_______  /_______ \_____  /\___|_  /_______  /\____|__  /
        \/         \/        \/     \/       \/        \/         \/
                              Coded By
        _________.__  ____________________________ ________
       /   _____/|__|/   _________    _________   \\_____  \
       \_____  \ |  |\_____  \   |    |  |       _/ /   |   \
       /        \|  |/        \  |    |  |    |   \/    |    \
      /_______  /|__/_______  /  |____|  |____|_  /\_________/
              \/            \/                  \/
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Features
  • Homebrew Enabler
  • Debug Settings
  • VR Support
  • Remote Package Install
  • Rest Mode Support
  • External HDD Support
  • Official External HDD Format Support
  • Debug Trophies Support
  • sys_dynlib_dlsym Patch
  • UART Enabler
  • Never Disable Screenshot
  • Remote Play Enabler
  • FW Update Block
  • FTP Server on 2121 port
  • BinLoader Server on 9090 port
  • Klog Server on 3232 port
  • CE-30391-6 Error CMOS Fix
  • Integrated Cheat Menu
  • Integrated FPS Counter
  • Plugins support
  • TitleId label feature
  • Scanlines overlay
  • Internal pkg installation support (/data/pkg) (Thanks to OSM)
⚠️ Warnings

The BinLoader server is in an experimental phase but in any case there are several payloads around, some even not very well done, which can also be harmful and in the best case only crash the console. So use it with caution.

I have tried to work out to support all payloads possible but no guarantees can be given on this. Obviously I do not take any responsibility in case of use of payloads not made by me.

⚠️ Cheat Menu

The Cheat Menu is experimental, use with caution.
Please report cheat related issues to the cheat author(s).

Read CHEATMENU.md for more information.

Cheat menu coded by:
PluginSDK coded by:
PluginSDK uses OpenOrbis-PS4-Toolchain so thanks to all OpenOrbis devs

Changelog

v2.3

• Added Plugins support
  • Added FPS counter
  • Added TitleId label feature
  • Added MC4 cheat format support
  • Added Scanlines overlay
  • Added internal pkg installation support (/data/pkg) (Thanks to OSM)
Donations

Consider donating or sponsoring if you like GoldHEN and want to support my work
Game Patches and AFR Plugin Demo
got a weird request from my friend nanospeedgamer, about being stuck with the option to have circle button as accept on 9.00, so i decided to check and it seems Sony removed this option on debug settings between 8.01 and 9.00. so i made the payload
this will set cross as accept permanently on your device if you are stuck with circle as accept on 9.00. please reboot to see the changes happen. this payload also works on any version between 5.05 and 9.00 as per ps4-payload-*** standards
Or just edit nvs?

Spoiler
GoldHEN v2.3 PS4 Homebrew Enabler & Game Patches  AFR Plugins Demo.png

Comments

@PSXHAX Excellent! reporting and information as per usual Sir keeping us mere mortals informed. I would just like to take this opportunity to thank you ALL forum Staff, Admin, Mods, Uploaders, and anyone who I may have missed... For All there work and support in this Amazing! forum.

Wishing each and everyone of you a Very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Thank you all for your outstanding contributions in the forums.

Best Regards,
demonfish

And those Cyberpunk 2077 guys who requested for Trainer in version 1.61 can now use the mc4 cheat using this Goldhen 2.3.. ENJOY...

Thanks for the Devs for a Christmas present.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back