Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 News       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Mar 31, 2020 at 12:51 PM       5      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Starting today the new Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Campaign Remastered is available on PlayStation 4 allowing PS4 fans to relive the classic campaign and get the Underwater Demo Team Classic Ghost Bundle for free to equip and use in CoD: Modern Warfare Multiplayer, Special Ops and Warzone! :bananaman18:

Check out their latest Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Campaign Remastered video trailer below, and here's further details from Activision Games Blog Lead Writer James Mattone to quote:

Originally developed by Infinity Ward, and now remastered by Beenox, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Campaign Remastered delivers the full story experience with stunning high-definition visuals and the latest audio advancements, available first on PS4.

Whether you lived it back in 2009 or you’re coming in fresh, this is an experience hailed by critics as one of the most memorable and incredible single-player story campaigns ever developed.

Get the Underwater Demo Team Classic Ghost Bundle Free

Free with purchase, the Underwater Demo Team Classic Ghost Bundle adds new content for immediate use in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Multiplayer, Special Ops and Warzone.

This bundle includes the UDT Ghost Operator skin, turning Modern Warfare’s version of Ghost into the one seen in the mission “The Only Easy Day... Was Yesterday” from the Modern Warfare 2 campaign.

Additionally, unlock the “Task Force” and “One For One” weapon blueprints, a weapon charm, a finishing move, a calling card, an emblem, an iconic voice clip for Ghost, and two Battle Pass tier skips.

Rejoin an Epic Cast

From basic training in S.S.D.D. to the thrilling climax of Endgame, the fate of the world is in your hands as you accompany Task Force 141 alongside fan favorites Captain John Price, Gary “Roach” Sanderson, and Simon “Ghost” Riley.

Be prepared to fight the enemy on all fronts to stop an ultranationalist threat from taking over the world. You may even recognize a few locales in the remaster that were brought into Call of Duty: Warzone.

Download the game now at PlayStation Store. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Campaign Remastered does not include the Multiplayer or Special Ops experiences of the original Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Campaign Remastered - Official PS4 Trailer
Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 PS4 Campaign Remastered Arrives.jpg

Comments

Relive the epic campaign that only about 20% of those who purchased the game actually played.

lol I remember being at work years ago and I'm in the break room with a bunch of coworkers who are talking about Call of Duty. It was this one or the first Black Ops. Anyway, I mention a detail in the campaign and everyone looks at me funny for a second before someone says "Oh. I never play the campaign".

I laughed and then literally everyone else claimed the same thing. None of the 10-15 people in the room played the campaign at all. They would all buy it and only touch multiplayer. I learned that this was a common thing that day. It still seems crazy to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back