Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter Shiningami       Start date Apr 21, 2018 at 11:07 PM       109      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Following the release of the Bloodborne trainer a member asked for Dark Souls 3 trainer and as promised I release today the trainer ;)

Download: Dark Souls 3 Trainer V0.1.3 By Shiningami.zip (75.88 MB) / Dark Souls 3 Trainer V0.1.3 By Shiningami.zip (Mirror) / Mirror #2 / Dark Souls III Trainer V5.05.rar (63.96 MB) via @PS325

Spoiler: Password

This trainer is only tested on 4.55 with the GOTY Edition CUSA07439 V1.00 (may work on 4.05). I recommend making a backup or a new save before testing, im not responsible of any corrupted save ;)
Dark Souls 3 Trainer for PS4 4.55 Firmware by Shiningami.jpg

Dark Souls 3 Trainer for PS4 4.55 Firmware by Shiningami 2.jpg

What can be done :
  • Edit Attributes (Vitality, endurance, Luck, Faith ....)
  • Edit Souls
  • Edit Level
  • GodMode (infinite stamina,infinite HP,infinit MP)
  • Enable/Disable infinity (HP,MP,SP) independently
  • Add Consumable and Ring to inventory (if it doesnt appear in game just buy some weapon so the inventory get refreshed)
PS : weapon and armor cannot be added (can't find the logic behind it, any suggestions are welcome)

More than 99% of items are in database (more than 3800)! some image are missing (450) will be added when i got time :)

Depending on the feedback i'll update the trainer.

Tutorial :

Step 1 injecting the payload
Dark Souls 3 Trainer for PS4 4.55 Firmware by Shiningami 3.jpg

Step 2 Attaching the trainer
Dark Souls 3 Trainer for PS4 4.55 Firmware by Shiningami 4.jpg

Step 3 enjoying trainer
Dark Souls 3 Trainer for PS4 4.55 Firmware by Shiningami 5.jpg

Comments

With vitality at 99, i have 1400 HP (before amber) and 1819 (with amber) and with vitality at 1, i have 300HP before and 390PH after amber effect..

So it's like a percentage ;) (30% if it is correct)

Going to give my mom GOTY edition, my luck it won’t work but never hurts to try. We are still not able to edit the title is correct? (like Ps3 games I could change I’d and it usually worked to get trainers to work) and suggestions?

@Shiningami again thank you for the trainers.

Edit the sfo like Ps3 days then rename folder to matching title.
Like gta you could edit sfo from blusxxxx to bcesxxxx and then the trainer would “usually” work. Same with black flag and many other games

thank you for made the trainer.
i have one problem using "god mode" about it will be die after beat bosses.

this is a bug i think. could you fixing this bug?

and please fix a item inventory about it dose not show some items.

sorry for my english.

@kadobeni our friend @akibagunz has bring up the amber bug im gonna fix it tonight
actually the inventory is limited to 100 i'll upgrade it to 200 maybe 300 but it will take more time to scan

@barelynotlegal it doesnt work like that the trainer will always attach no matter what version you have but the data structure may be different and this will cause a corrupted save
you can still take the risk (use a new save just in case and give me feed back)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back