Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter Shiningami       Start date Apr 21, 2018 at 11:07 PM       109      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Following the release of the Bloodborne trainer a member asked for Dark Souls 3 trainer and as promised I release today the trainer ;)

Download: Dark Souls 3 Trainer V0.1.3 By Shiningami.zip (75.88 MB) / Dark Souls 3 Trainer V0.1.3 By Shiningami.zip (Mirror) / Mirror #2 / Dark Souls III Trainer V5.05.rar (63.96 MB) via @PS325

Spoiler: Password

This trainer is only tested on 4.55 with the GOTY Edition CUSA07439 V1.00 (may work on 4.05). I recommend making a backup or a new save before testing, im not responsible of any corrupted save ;)
Dark Souls 3 Trainer for PS4 4.55 Firmware by Shiningami.jpg

Dark Souls 3 Trainer for PS4 4.55 Firmware by Shiningami 2.jpg

What can be done :
  • Edit Attributes (Vitality, endurance, Luck, Faith ....)
  • Edit Souls
  • Edit Level
  • GodMode (infinite stamina,infinite HP,infinit MP)
  • Enable/Disable infinity (HP,MP,SP) independently
  • Add Consumable and Ring to inventory (if it doesnt appear in game just buy some weapon so the inventory get refreshed)
PS : weapon and armor cannot be added (can't find the logic behind it, any suggestions are welcome)

More than 99% of items are in database (more than 3800)! some image are missing (450) will be added when i got time :)

Depending on the feedback i'll update the trainer.

Tutorial :

Step 1 injecting the payload
Dark Souls 3 Trainer for PS4 4.55 Firmware by Shiningami 3.jpg

Step 2 Attaching the trainer
Dark Souls 3 Trainer for PS4 4.55 Firmware by Shiningami 4.jpg

Step 3 enjoying trainer
Dark Souls 3 Trainer for PS4 4.55 Firmware by Shiningami 5.jpg

Comments

@Shiningami
Sorry for being out of topic, may i ask you if you've found/tested the cheat code/offset for DUSTY TOKENs in GRAVITY RUSH 2 (already checked the other topics but only find codes for gems and life).

Since the imminent server closure and the impossibility to 4.55 console to go online these damn TOKENs are inaccessible... and they unlocks a lot of things....

Thanks for help! and keep up the good work!

@Shiningami
I tried yesterday and it attached like you said but no values were changed. I used Ps4 Chester for a bit and found a couple of things then had to go to work. (Started new game)

For people that are requesting, most of the request are filled thru PS4 Cheater.cht files
(Aka trainers) look at the git repo

@akibagunz @kadobeni @dimyok Please test this update and give me feed back
fix:
1-Godmode amber death bug
2-Increase inventory to 250 slot

@barelynotlegal that means the Data structure isnt the same (use the same as us to get it work, its multi language ;))

@Goldenboy22 if the value doesnt vary ingame its impossible to find with PS4 cheater the only way is using memory hex editor and hope to find it next some other known value
i dont have the time to look for it maybe someone else will with this hint

Error,

But it seems the file "librpc.dll" can not copy itself so I had to take the file in the old version of the trainer and seems to work ;) (need to test for the amber)

Amber Bug seems to be fixed (y)

i tested new version trainer. it is fixed. it doesn't die it after beat the bosses. thank you.

thank you for fixing about inventory does not shown too.but it does not effect (shown) add selected the magic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back