Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 Help       Thread starter Padremayi       5      
Status
Not open for further replies.

Padremayi

Contributor
Verified
Hi all, I'm a coffee time developer and I wrote an application that downloads official retail PKGs, and merges the parts together when necessary during download, using entitlement.db as start source. It is user-friendly.

What I'm trying to do is to restore the app.db entries, when user has its original rif/idx files, in order to reactivate PSN games. What I'm using, as base example, is an app.db database coming from a situation where PSN games were working on a jailbroken PS4.

I don't want to waste my time and what I'm asking for is if another developer had this approach before me. Is it act.dat really necessary for PSN games activation? I'm asking this because many user out there doesn't have act.dat on their file system.

Thanks for reading

As I see, his application performs the "conversion" of savegames and activate the PSN account offline. PSN account is not related to act.dat. But what I don't understand is if act.dat exists in FW 9.00 and if it is really related to rif/idx licenses.

Do you have some PSN Digital Games that are currently work on your jailbroken PS4. If yes, do you have act.dat on the file system?

@tidybeats @handsfromhell
Do you have some PSN Digital Games that are currently work on your jailbroken PS4. If yes, do you have act.dat on the file system?

Hi @khaosdemon, if you have some PSN Digital Games that are currently work on your jailbroken PS4 both with act.dat on the file system I'll check your file to see if exists some correlation. But I repeat, you must have act.dat and working PSN games.

If yes, please share your file.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back