Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter LeMonde21       Start date Feb 1, 2021 at 12:52 AM       28      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Proceeding the Dragon Ball FighterZ (DBFz) Mod PS4 FPKG, today @LeMonde21 (myself) with help from @Markus95 (aka @Kus00095) are sharing some Dragon Ball FighterZ PC Mods on PS4 Console Ports alongside a demonstration video of the DBZ Mods in action!

In this video from my YouTube Channel I'm showing you different Dragon Ball FighterZ mods that you can play on a jailbroken PS4 5.05 / 6.72 / 7.02! :)

Shoutout to Markus95 (YouTube Channel) for teaching me how to mod this game!

Artwork from EegiiArtto.

Download Links:
:alert: Warning: This modded update is compatible for version CUSA08892 (EU) but you can re-region it and it will work for US version (CUSA09072). I recommend following this tutorial.

You will also need to have installed version 1.23 and all the available DLCs in order to benefit from all the mods in this update.

Installation:
  • Install the base game
  • Install version 1.23
  • Install all DLC
  • Install the modded update
  • This mod works on 5.05 / 6.72 / 7.02.
Mods Included:
NSFW Mods via xxSJxx:
Video:
Mod DBFz v4 on PS4 with Music Mod
Dragon Ball FighterZ PC Mods on PS4 Console Ports Demo.jpg

Comments

Is there any additional information you can give on how you accomplished this? Looking to mod AC7, which theoretically should be able to be done as well. Did you use UnrealPak to create the pak files?

I will create a discord for adapt pc mod on ps4 with tuto and tools...
Just wait, when he is ready i share a link for everyone...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back