Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 Help       Thread starter stinger101mg       0      
Status
Not open for further replies.

stinger101mg

Contributor
Verified
This post is to document my struggles with dumping this game straight from disc with update 1.31. for the longest time whenever i dumped using the dumper payload it would immediately say it was 88% complete and just say the same thing over and over staying at 88% but not copying anything over to my usb hdd caddy that ive used for years to dump games.

i kept trying it different ways etc at no avail. when i looked at the game contents and tried to dump via ftp it hung on the french and portuguese voice packs, which tipped me off to this issue having something to do with those languages. after i installed these language packs from inside the games settings, i was finally able to dump the whole game and the update without issue.

hope this helps anyone whose been experiencing the same thing or similar thing on other games. currently building an FPKG as well as the update FPKG after which i intent to remarry those and test to see if they work without issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back