Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Apr 3, 2018 at 12:27 AM       116      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Today PlayStation 4 developer @RetroGamer74 (Twitter) made available PS4 RetroGamerFirm firmware in the form of retrogamerfirm.bin and retrogamerfirm_en.bin (English) for ESP8266 chips which offers PS4 4.55 exploits and popular payloads including AppToUSB, HEN, HEN-VR, DUMPER, BACKUP, FTP, Enable Browser, Block FW Updates, Unblock FW Updates, Arabic Guy v1.0 GTA V ModMenu, WildeModz v.1.1 GTA V ModMenu, Lamance v.0.7 GTA V ModMenu. :love:

Download: ESP8266_PS4_RetroGamerFirm-master.zip / GIT / Live Demo / Updated Guide with Drivers by @babyjoe00069

Cheers to both hemi426 and MeTheKing for the heads-up, and from the README.md to quote: ESP8266_PS4_RetroGamerFirm

Firmware for chip ESP8266 including PS4 4.55 Exploits

This firmware includes next payloads: AppToUSB, HEN, HEN-VR, DUMPER, BACKUP, FTP, Enable Browser, Block FW Updates, Unblock FW Updates, Arabic Guy v1.0 GTA V ModMenu, WildeModz v.1.1 GTA V ModMenu, Lamance v.0.7 GTA V ModMenu.

English Installation Instructions
  • Download the ZIP package of this repository
  • Use retrogamerfirm_en.bin if you want firmware in english language.
  • Flash ESP8266 firmware using next flasher.
  • You can flash the firmware using Windows x86, Windows x86_64, or MacOSX.
https://github.com/marcelstoer/nodemcu-pyflasher/releases/tag/v3.0

Once running PS4:
  • Settings -> Networking setup.
  • Choose option Customized.
  • Select WiFi network identified by PS4Wifi. (Password not required)
  • Select Automatic IP.
  • DNS IP, Set values for Primary and Secondary DNS to: 10.10.10.1
  • Set next options to their default values, until you reach the end of the networking setup.
  • Finally go to the Users Guide, in the Settings. The website installed into ESP8266 firmware will be shown. Ver: 0.8
How to Install ESP8266 PS4 Firmware with 4.55 Exploits by RetroGamer74 via seanp2500
ESP8266 PS4 RetroGamerFirm with 4.55 Exploits by RetroGamer74.jpg

Comments

Really nice news, thank you for sharing @PSXHAX and thank you very much for this really helpful vid @seanp2500 (y)

Until this point i though i would need a main Arduino to flash this little Wifi dev board ...
Would have been a problem as there are only rasperrys present around here ...

Nice to see that we're able to flash this little buddy using our computer :)

So let's get one of these boards, can't wait to try :D

really cool guide, and thanks to all, buuuut

could someone make this a web-page for us newbies!
with all the above buttons cause i'm missing vortex-vr-hen

oh totally master turkey sadly i am wage slave literally made video 5 mins before work and first ten minutes once i was home time limited.

it works tho

In all of these firmwares "HEN" without payload "Original" not working properly-games either crash, or not coming out. Great running games in the combination of "Original" -"HEN". Add payload "Original" to your firmwares!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back