Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since the WebRTE Payload Source Code by jogolden (goldfitzgerald on Twitter aka @g991) was recently made available on Github via KameleonRe alongside the addition of a GoldHEN Cheat Menu in the latest GoldHEN v2.2 update comes both a GoldCheats Updater by Nazky (NazkyYT on Twitter) and a PS4 Cheats Repo via kmeps4 (KameleonRe on Twitter) containing a JSON & SHN Repository of Cheats for use with the GoldHEN Cheat Menu among the related updates below. 😀

Download: GoldCheats-Updater.exe (66 KB) / GoldCheats Updater GIT / Cheats_Repo-main.zip (JSON & SHN Repository of Cheats for GoldHEN Cheat Menu) / Cheats_Repo GIT / JSON_Cheat_PS4.zip (322.31 KB - Using PS4-Explorer put files in /user/data/GoldHEN/cheats/json/) via Ssomemore on Twitter / CopyCH.bin (31 KB - Payload to copy JSON and SHN files from USB to PS4 GoldHEN path: Copy JSON folder and SHN folder to USB Drive, run GoldHEN 2.2 and active GoldHEN Binloader, then connect USB drive to PS4 and go to this link and run it) / Trainers extract it and copy json folder to usb drive.zip (332 KB) via @karo218 (karo_sharifi on Twitter) / Trainers extract it and copy json folder to usb drive.zip (Mirror) / Kameleon900_AIO_V3_SelfHost.zip (16.9 MB - includes PS4 UserGuide Selfhost.exe) via KameleonRe / Kameleon_AIO_V1.5_Selfhost.zip (17.0 MB - includes PS4 UserGuide Selfhost.exe) via KameleonRe / Kameleon_AIO_V17.7z (10.85 MB) via KameleonRe / GoldHen_Cheats_PKG (Folder) via @Chronoss09 on Twitter:
  • GoldHEN Cheats Pack PKG by Chronoss.rar (includes CI0084-CHRO01009_00-GOLDHENCHEATS000-A0100-V0101.pkg)
  • GoldHEN Cheats Pack PKG by Chronoss v2.rar (includes CI0084-CHRO01009_00-GOLDHENCHEATS000-A0100-V0101.pkg)
  • GoldHEN Cheats Pack PKG by Chronoss - Clean version.rar (includes CI0084-CHRO01009_00-GOLDHENCHEATS000-A0100-V0101.pkg)
  • GoldHEN_Cheats_Pack_PKG_by_Chronoss.rar (includes CI0084-CHRO01009_00-GOLDHENCHEATS000-A0100-V0101.pkg)
Spoiler: Depreciated

⬆️ Also available is a GoldHen Sender 0.5 BETA APK file via NazkyYT on Twitter, who notes:

Download: GoldHenSender0.5.apk (4.9 MB) / Nazky's Ko-fi Page :coffee:

A LOT of fixes and features the most important are:
  • The app have now a FTP server
  • You can update GoldHEN cheats
  • You can update GoldHEN
  • The "update GoldHEN" only work on 9.00 and with the original host
  • You can customize the host using the FTP (add payloads or a little of css) the host folder is in the root directory (/GHS/)
  • The app have GoldHEN 2.1.1 so you need to update it before using it
PS: you don't need to be root to use the app but you need to be root to use the usb exploit. I am also soon going to release the SRC on github. BIG thanks to SiSTR0 and Kameleonre_ (and of course all the cheats creators)

:arrow: GoldHEN PS4 Cheats Manager: PlayStation 4 Cheats Manager PKG by Bucanero
:arrow: GoldHEN Cheats Pack PKG PS4 Github Repository via Chronoss09

For those new in the PlayStation 4 Scene seeking help with the GoldCheats Updater (updater for GoldHEN Cheats), NazkyYT provided this brief usage tutorial:
  • Open the software
  • Click "update all cheats"
  • Put the PS4 IP in "IP Here"
  • Run GoldHEN 2.2
  • Enable FTP in the GoldHEN setting
  • Click on "Upload all cheats to the PS4"
  • Wait
  • Done
And from the Cheats_Repo ReadMe.md: GoldHEN Cheat Menu

Cheat Menu allows you bring up a Menu while in-game for you to select cheats.

Initial Cheats Credits

Thanks to PS4Trainer For Initial Trainers Database and all Cheats Creators.

Features
  • .json support
  • .shn support
⚠️ Warnings

The Cheat Menu is experimental, use with caution.
Please report cheat related issues to the cheat author(s).

Known Issues:
  • UI is not rendered correctly for MasterCode enabled cheats.
Disclaimer:

While we make every effort to deliver high quality products, we do not guarantee that our products are free from defects. Our software is provided 'as is' and you use the software at your own risk.

Usage:
  • Long press Share button in-game to bring up Cheat menu.
  • ↑ / ↓ to highlight cheat.
  • X to Toggle cheat On/Off.
Storage:
  • Use FTP to upload cheat files to:
    • /user/data/GoldHEN/cheats/json/
    • /user/data/GoldHEN/cheats/shn/
  • Naming convension: {titleid}_{version}.{format}
    • e.g. CUSA001234_01.01.json
    • e.g. CUSA001234_01.01.shn
  • Note: Only one file format per titleid and version is currently supported.
To Do:
  • Improve MasterCode support.
  • Add multiple cheats support.
  • Add more formats.
Credits
:arrow: Related Tweets

Cheers to TheWizWiki on Twitter for sharing the screenshots in the Tweets above, and to dparrino on Twitter for sharing the GoldHEN Cheat Manager screenshots below! 🍻
GoldCheats Updater and PS4 Cheats Repo for GoldHEN Cheat Menu.jpg

GoldCheats Updater and PS4 Cheats Repo for GoldHEN Cheat Menu 2.jpg

GoldCheats Updater and PS4 Cheats Repo for GoldHEN Cheat Menu 3.jpg

GoldCheats Updater and PS4 Cheats Repo for GoldHEN Cheat Menu 4.jpg

GoldCheats Updater and PS4 Cheats Repo for GoldHEN Cheat Menu 5.jpg

GoldCheats Updater and PS4 Cheats Repo for GoldHEN Cheat Menu 6.jpg

Comments

Hi guys, whats up?

Need a little help, i've installed resident evil 2 on my ps4 9.00 want to play it with unlimited ammo cheat but when i launch goldhen cheat menu it says no cheats for this title, going on ps4trainer there are some versions i can attach but by default webrte on 9.00 is disabled so it always fails to attach. How to solve it?

Thanks in advance and sorry for my english

Hey I’ve been using this and it is really good and made very easy. I was just wondering if anyone has had issues of their console crashing when opening this. It’s probably only happpened about twice and could be something I’m doing but just thought I would ask.

@DaRkNeSs85 you could load up the cheat on PS4trainer on PC/Mac browser - view code cut and paste into a plaintext file - save as .json and ftp it to golden cheat json folder on your PS4.

The cheat needs to be same CUSA & version number for it to work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back